PDA

View Full Version : News on Takeo...

TacklingDummy
09-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Bills | Spikes may Have Torn Achilles' Tendon
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:24:25 -0700

Matt Winkeljohn, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Buffalo Bills fear that LB Takeo Spikes (Achilles') suffered a torn Achilles' tendon during the team's Week 3 game. He slammed his helmet to the turf following the injury, knowing that when the news becomes final upon further examination Monday, Sept. 26, it's not likely to be good.

mybills
09-25-2005, 08:52 PM
****!

TacklingDummy
09-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Bills | Coleman Says Losman Looks Green
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:26:09 -0700

Matt Winkeljohn, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons DT Rod Coleman, a menace with five tackles, two sacks, a pass breakup and a forced fumble, said Buffalo Bills QB J.P. Losman looked green during the team's Week 3 game: "You seen him make decisions young guys make in some of his reads, and holding the ball too long."

HHURRICANE
09-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Spikes Tendon was injured before the game. He knew he had a chance of blowing it out!!

jpdex12
09-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Bills | Spikes may Have Torn Achilles' Tendon
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:24:25 -0700

Matt Winkeljohn, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Buffalo Bills fear that LB Takeo Spikes (Achilles') suffered a torn Achilles' tendon during the team's Week 3 game. He slammed his helmet to the turf following the injury, knowing that when the news becomes final upon further examination Monday, Sept. 26, it's not likely to be good.
Good teams overcome injuries. I hate to say it but the Patriots are a good example. Let's hope that Crowell steps up and fills the roll.

Ebenezer
09-25-2005, 09:33 PM
Ch. 4 in Buffalo was reporting the same thing...that he might be lost for the season.

OpIv37
09-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Good teams overcome injuries. I hate to say it but the Patriots are a good example. Let's hope that Crowell steps up and fills the roll.

that's true but Spikes is by far the best player on our team. London Fletcher's the heart of the D but he's the adrenal gland and our biggest playmaker.

****, I almost wrote the above sentence in past tense....

X-Era
09-25-2005, 09:52 PM
Crowell, Kelsay, Milloy, Reed, and Lindell are my players of the game.

jpdex12
09-25-2005, 09:53 PM
that's true but Spikes is by far the best player on our team. London Fletcher's the heart of the D but he's the adrenal gland and our biggest playmaker.

****, I almost wrote the above sentence in past tense....
I hear you man...but this team cannot allow itself to be crippled just because they rely too much on one awesome player. One player cannot be the whole team. If that is the case then we should start looking forward to which draft pick we're gonna have next year.
Look at the plethora of telent that the Pats lost last year and this year. They don't cry about it. They have no namers step in and play like a probowler. That is just the heart and sole that lies within someone to step into a game and play like that. I friggin hate the Pats and it's a lot of jealousy for this reason. It pisses me off to see some of these guys smiling at the end of a game shaking hands with the enemy. What happened to the days when you absolutely hated the other team?

No god**** excuses. We need to balls up and act like a damn playoff team in the making. TKO would want that to happen! I'm not writing this year off and I hope that none of the Bills are either if TKO is done for the year.

Nublar7
09-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Wow I hate injuries. Even when it is to a division rival. I hope everything turns out ok and it is not torn.

buff what?
09-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Hope it not true. Sorry bills fans...Injuries suck, even for a rival team.

PUCKER
09-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Gone for the season??? FRIG!!! :sadwalk:

Luisito23
09-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Gone for the season??? FRIG!!! :sadwalk:

Unless is official I sleep...

GO BILLS!!!!

Meathead
09-25-2005, 11:58 PM
Hate to say it but a torn achilles could be worse than a season ending injury. Sam Cowart was never the same after tearing his.

MarvLevy
09-26-2005, 12:03 AM
Hate to say it but a torn achilles could be worse than a season ending injury. Sam Cowart was never the same after tearing his.
i think changing systems hurt Cowart most.

Mr. Cynical
09-26-2005, 12:08 AM
I was just going to say that. :sigh:

Not good.

HAMMER
09-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Spikes Tendon was injured before the game. He knew he had a chance of blowing it out!!

What? Are you serious?

HHURRICANE
09-26-2005, 07:39 AM
What? Are you serious?
Yep!

vicmantak
09-26-2005, 07:53 AM
This thread is about News on Takeo and as HHURRICANE said Cowart was never the same and it might be seriously considered.
Fortunately as a difference with Cowart, if Takeo loose a step, Bills might consider move him to his original position:

MIDDLE LINEBACKER

jpdex12
09-26-2005, 08:17 PM
And how about Ron Curry? Gone for good! I hope TKO is super human like we all think.