PDA

View Full Version : Bills are not very good...

HHURRICANE
09-26-2005, 08:34 AM
Let's be realistic and face some reality, the Bills are not very good. Here's why:

1) Offensive Line: they cannot pass block.

2) Eric Moulds was a great player, a long time ago, but he is not anymore.

3) We do not have a dominate TE which hurts Losman.

4) Losman is essentially a ROOKIE and the coaches, OL, and TE's are not helping him. If you watched the game, Campbell is slow and slipped on one play which almost cost us an Int. The receivers are never open which is coaching. I watched Eli last night and he had open receivers in the flat; we never do. That's created by speed and schemes.

5) Moorman has been horrible.

6) Our D is not that good. Matter-of-fact it's age is starting to show. Vincent and Milloy together don't equal one Clements. The best linebackers are young and fast. We do not have either. If we don't blitz we basically stink. We can't stop the run and we never come up big when it counts.

7) Lindell. Just wait until a game is on the line and he has to kick a game winning field goal. He is not a clutch kicker and I guarantee he is going to cost us at least a couple.

I love the Bills but I am trying to be realistic. In three years we have yet to win a meaningful game. That's pathetic. I'd rather get killed by the 49'rs and beat the Eagles the foillowing week than play the kind of ball we play right now. I have to say it is time for Donohoe to go.

OpIv37
09-26-2005, 08:41 AM
I agree with everything except the linebackers and Lindell. If TKO is healthy, our LB's are fine. I have my doubts about Lindell but so far he's one of the few players on this team that's done his job all three games so far- even most of his kickoffs have been inside the 5. Right now, he deserves a lot of credit.

The O-line is disgraceful and has been for years. TD apparently made good choices in not overpaying JJ and letting the overrated Ruben Brown move on, but he has not backfilled with enough talent. Gandy has been a surprise but Anderson and Williams are overrated and we have no depth.

Moulds is past his prime and has only proved to be useful as a decoy and on quick out routes. But this isnt a huge deal because Parrish will be back soon and we've got other guys that are decent.

I'm starting to have my doubts about TD as well but I'm unwilling to ditch him and start a rebuiliding phase...

mybills
09-26-2005, 08:49 AM
I agree with OpIv.

Meathead
09-26-2005, 09:47 AM
This is probably the greatest team ever without Rian Lindell.

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 09:50 AM
We have arguably the most talented team in the league. We have the talent just haven't played up to it. Once we jell I think we will be a playoff team.