PDA

View Full Version : 4 years ago when Bledsoe came to Buffalo...

BillsFever21
09-26-2005, 09:13 AM
and started off good some Patriot fans were saying they made the wrong choice and that Bledsoe was the better QB.

I wonder how that turned out for them? :scratch:

Meathead
09-26-2005, 09:18 AM
You're clearly trying to talk yourself into a conclusion.

Bottom Line - Through three games:

Bledsoe: Playing like a solid veteran. Minimum
Losman: Playing like a rookie starter. Bad.

Conclusion: Reality bites.

BillsFever21
09-26-2005, 09:20 AM

Bledsoe played like a rookie starter here over his last 2.5 years so what's your point? Where did he ever take us?

Bledsoe will crumble. I predicted a good start from him months ago but will bail out by the end of the year.

He has something to prove. If only he would get cut every season he might be a good QB.

casdhf
09-26-2005, 09:26 AM
sure he will, but the Cowboys will get some mileage out of him this season and half of next, that isn't too bad.

Philagape
09-26-2005, 09:27 AM
He has something to prove. If only he would get cut every season he might be a good QB.

:rofl:

Novacane
09-26-2005, 09:34 AM

Key statement there Through three games

DaBills
09-26-2005, 09:35 AM
All I know is he's on another team. A team he couldn't move into FG position to go ahead. At home. On a Monday night game. Against a hated division rival.

zone
09-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Bledsoe is 8th on the all time passing list ahead of Joe Montana. People may say that that doesn't mean anything, but when you are passing for that many yards you are putting the ball in your teamates hand and letting them make plays, do you not think that Moulds, Evens would rather have Lossman? You think Glen isn't Glad to have Bledsoe back? Meshawn. Perless?

finsrclowns
09-26-2005, 10:14 AM
and started off good some Patriot fans were saying they made the wrong choice and that Bledsoe was the better QB.

And the point is....JP is the next Brady? If so, I doubt you'll find any complaints from Bills fans. Don't forget Brady won a SB his 1st year as a starter. I don't think there's anyone holding JP to anything close to that standard. Playoffs is my target.

bledslow
09-26-2005, 11:24 AM

those ppl must have been in the minority(the bledsoe apologist) if they said that. no real pat fan in his right mind would say that. brady got off to a smokin start himself in 02.

BillsFever21
09-26-2005, 11:30 AM
The moral was that 3 games doesn't make a decision right or wrong.

Spiderweb
09-26-2005, 12:40 PM
What I see from Losman is a young brash kid getting his lesons the hard way, NFL style. He's bee confused (Tampa owned him), and he's been inaccurate (2nd half against the Texans and every quarter since).

It appears he's trying too hard at times and needs to learn a bit of touch on his throws. Some of his screens come out like wobbling butterflies and the rest he seems to be trying to gun it far too often. His thorws on out patterns have been horribly inaccurate. The bomb to Moulds that appeared to be PI, but should have been caught anyway, was the best touch he showed all game.

Moulds and Evans must be getting very frustrated....and where are the TE dump offs he used early against the Texans?