X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pashi911
    • Sep 2003

SHOCKER!!! Manning Just as Bad As Losman

Just doing a little research and found that in his first 3 NFL starts back in 1998, Peyton Manning started out as slowly as Losman has. I don't think its fair to complain about how bad Losman has been because he needs time to develop just like Peyton Manning did. So I think everyone should just relax and cut the kid some slack. He will get there one day. Check out these stats....

Record Completion% QB Rating

Peyton Manning 0-3 55.3 % 49.6

JP Losman 1-2 49.4 % 61

The kid is learning and he will get better as time goes on. Im not saying he will be a Payton Manning but alot of people are labeling Losman as a bust after just 3 games and its obvious that its too soon to make such conclusions. Losman will be a fine quarterback, as soon as he gets some experience under his belt.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: SHOCKER!!! Manning Just as Bad As Losman

I noticed you left the yardage out... BTW you're a day late and a buck short.

1) 21 of 37 56.8% for 302 yards 1 TD, 3 INT's rating-58.6 2) 21 of 33 63.6% 188 yrds 1 TD, 3 INT's, rating-51.1 3) 20 of 44 45.4% 193 yrds 0 TD, 2 INT's, rating-39.3 Ohh wait those were Peyton Mannings first 3 starts. Please, please for the love of your fans and your team, get a frikkin clue about what young QB's should
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

the only stat that matters is 1-2. If Losman finds a way to throw for 8 yards and the team still wins, I could care less.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fairway
        • Jul 2002

I'm not expecting great things from Losman but he needs to start showing some improvement.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

What about Eli Manning last year. He looks good now. Bottom line is the kid needs to play and that is that.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Lets not call for JPs head just yet. Give him another 13 games. ANd then some next year. He will be fine.

Comment

Working...
            X