PDA

View Full Version : AFC East getting weaker

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 10:38 AM
TKO out, Harrison likely out for quite a while, Light likely out for a while. Both Jets QBs hurt. I think its a bigger loss for the Pats to lose Harrison then it is for us to lose TKO. TKO is a tremendous player but I'm a big fan of Crowell. Don't think he's going to replace him but I think he'll do a superb job. I think for those who don't know how good Crowell is they will soon find out.

Stewie
09-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Pats are hurting.

It's too bad we're a mediocre team, cause the AFCE is up for grabs right now.

bledslow
09-26-2005, 10:51 AM
TKO out, Harrison likely out for quite a while, Light likely out for a while. Both Jets QBs hurt. I think its a bigger loss for the Pats to lose Harrison then it is for us to lose TKO. TKO is a tremendous player but I'm a big fan of Crowell. Don't think he's going to replace him but I think he'll do a superb job. I think for those who don't know how good Crowell is they will soon find out.

depth,it's all about depth. gus scott is a harrison clone and will fill in nicely for him. he is smart,hard hitting,ball hawk and gets high praise from belicheck(he rarely does that for a young guy on his team). light can and will be replaced easily.he has been struggling for quite a while.pats keep rolling.

casdhf
09-26-2005, 10:52 AM
how hurt is Harrison anyways?

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 10:53 AM
depth,it's all about depth. gus scott is a harrison clone and will fill in nicely for him. he is smart,hard hitting,ball hawk and gets high praise from belicheck(he rarely does that for a young guy on his team). light can and will be replaced easily.he has been struggling for quite a while.pats keep rolling.
Yawn

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 10:53 AM
how hurt is Harrison anyways?
Looked very scary and I doubt he comes back anytime soon but you never know.

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 10:55 AM
BTW who is this Belicheck guy? Is he new?

jamze132
09-26-2005, 10:59 AM
The worst part is seeing Miami in first place.

Seventeen&0
09-26-2005, 11:00 AM
By the title of this thread, I thought you'd be mentioning Pennington's arm:)

fabolouspaul
09-26-2005, 11:01 AM
I just heard that Harrison is out for the year as well.

Seventeen&0
09-26-2005, 11:03 AM
The worst part is seeing Miami in first place.
The worst part should be seeing Miami in first place and Ricky coming back after one more game!!! But I do have to say, even though I'm a big Miami fan, we are playing much better than I had predicted. A lot has to do with our OLine. Zero sacks yesterday against a good Carolina team. I'm already looking forward to playing you guys...should be a good one.

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2005, 11:27 AM
By the title of this thread, I thought you'd be mentioning Pennington's arm:)Yeah he is hurt pretty bad, but just because your 2-1 now doesnt meant squat. It does look like the AFC East is going to be dismal this year.

Seventeen&0
09-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah he is hurt pretty bad, but just because your 2-1 now doesnt meant squat. It does look like the AFC East is going to be dismal this year.
It does meant squat! It means that the Dolphins are a much improved team from last year. It means that the Dolphins are not beating themselves anymore and have a chance at winning the division.
The AFCE is still a very tough and competative division. Any one of the four teams can win it. There's no clear cut favorite.

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2005, 12:18 PM
It does meant squat! It means that the Dolphins are a much improved team from last year. It means that the Dolphins are not beating themselves anymore and have a chance at winning the division.
The AFCE is still a very tough and competative division. Any one of the four teams can win it. There's no clear cut favorite.This is true, you guys are much more improved than you were last year! As far as the Jets season, it's over boys, let's get prepared for the draft!