PDA

View Full Version : Don't mean to brag but

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 10:40 AM
I remember saying Cadillac was the best player in the draft let alone best running back in the draft. So far he is proving me right. Glad the Dolphins pasted on him. Wish the Bears would have drafted Cadillac so that we probably would have had a win last week.

Samphin1
09-26-2005, 10:42 AM
I remember saying Cadillac was the best player in the draft let alone best running back in the draft. So far he is proving me right. Glad the Dolphins pasted on him. Wish the Bears would have drafted Cadillac so that we probably would have had a win last week.

Way too early. Ronnie had a great game yesterday and has actually caught the ball for yardage as well. Give everyone at least a season before you go tooting your horn.

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Way too early. Ronnie had a great game yesterday and has actually caught the ball for yardage as well. Give everyone at least a season before you go tooting your horn.
The key word in that paragraph is "so far".

The King
09-26-2005, 10:45 AM
I agree... thats why hes a Brewser.

Mr. Cynical
09-26-2005, 11:06 AM
The key word in that paragraph is "so far".
You need to CAPITALIZE words that are important so that fin fans don't miss them. They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 11:09 AM
You need to CAPITALIZE words that are important so that fin fans don't miss them. They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
I'm starting to realize that today after a bunch of Fin fans have come on the board. Some of them have intelligent to things to say but for the most part they are just ignorant.

Seventeen&0
09-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Caddy is definitely good. He fits well into Tampa's offensive scheme and was on time to training camp.
However, you obviously didin't see Miami vs. Carolina yesterday. Ronnie is a flat out stud. And when he gets into playing shape, he'll be everything that Caddy is and more.

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Caddy is definitely good. He fits well into Tampa's offensive scheme and was on time to training camp.
However, you obviously didin't see Miami vs. Carolina yesterday. Ronnie is a flat out stud. And when he gets into playing shape, he'll be everything that Caddy is and more.
Yawn

Seventeen&0
09-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Yawn

Yawn??? That's it??
Or is it that your already looking to Aprils draft??
We play you guys in two weeks. So you'll get to see first hand how good Ronnie is.

BAM
09-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Yes I agree. CARNELL is going to be the best from that draft, IMO.

Devin
09-26-2005, 12:10 PM
You always mean to brag.

Seventeen&0
09-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Yes I agree. CARNELL is going to be the best from that draft, IMO.
He's played three fricken games!! Wwaayy too early to tell.

BAM
09-26-2005, 12:23 PM
That's why it's my opinion.

Philagape
09-26-2005, 12:27 PM
My fourth-round draft pick in the Big Money league (and fifth-rounder in another) :up:

FlyingDutchman
09-26-2005, 02:10 PM
He's played three fricken games!! Wwaayy too early to tell.
no kidding, so why after his first 100 yard game are you saying he's a stud and will be better than Williams? You guys as well as us need to address the O-line. It will also be interesting to see how Brown is impacted with the return of Smokey...

Sportsuser101
09-26-2005, 02:11 PM
You always mean to brag.
Yup!