X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Pasquarelli: Lebeau To be Bills Defensive Cooridator

According to empire sports report tonight at 10:30 ,ESPN's Len Pasquarelli is reporting the Bills will hire Lebeau as Defensive cooridinator and Jerry Gray will be offered the chance to stay on as LB's coach.

I tried to find a link on ESPN but it is not up there yet.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the update BTR4 6!!!! If you find the link you can also post it thru the "front page" (billszone.com). Click where it says "submit news" and we'll get it published for you!!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Buffarama
      Football-Sport of the Gods
      • Jul 2002

I love a GM that takes action, unlike a certain hockey GM.
      Playoffs boys, here we come!

Comment

• BillsMan80
        Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
        • Jul 2002

I really hope JG stays on. I think JG has some serious potential as a coach, but just needs more experience. I think he was rushed into his role as DC, and I think LeBeau will be able to teach and mentor Gray so JG can take over when LeBeau retires.
        The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
        THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Sounds like a plan............but what if Lebeau replaces GW and then Jerry becomes the DC again......hmmmmmmm

Comment

• BillsMan80
            • Jul 2002

I highly doubt LeBeau would replace GW. Dick is 64 or 65 years old. Who knows how long he'll even be here.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsMan80
              I highly doubt LeBeau would replace GW. Dick is 64 or 65 years old. Who knows how long he'll even be here.
              That's cold man!
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsMan80
                • Jul 2002

It's not cold or anything, it's just the fact that he's not getting any younger. I mean, dealing with the Bengals for that long is just depressing. I mean, granted we could have him for 4-5 years or something of that sort, but we don't know how long he wants to coach.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

It's not cold or anything, it's just the fact that he's not getting any younger. I mean, dealing with the Bengals for that long is just depressing. I mean, granted we could have him for 4-5 years or something of that sort, but we don't know how long he wants to coach.
                  Yeah, yeah . we know what you meant. You meant he might croke soon. jk
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

I'll tell you one thing, that guy looks damn good for 65... Looks at least 10 years younger than that.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Don't ever become management, I would hate to see how many age discrimination cases are filed against you

Comment

• BigDoug
                        1-800-SAD-GOAT
                        • Jul 2002

So what are you saying?
                        Tell Lebeau not to buy green banannas because he may not get to eat them ?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Re: Pasquarelli: Lebeau To be Bills Defensive Cooridator

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
                          According to empire sports report tonight at 10:30 ,ESPN's Len Pasquarelli is reporting the Bills will hire Lebeau as Defensive cooridinator and Jerry Gray will be offered the chance to stay on as LB's coach.

I tried to find a link on ESPN but it is not up there yet.
                          i hope spikes will be not too far behind him then.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Bulldog
                            Top Dog
                            • Jan 2003

While listening to 107.7 on the way to work this morning, they were talking to a guy who covers the Bengals for the paper in Cincy and he said the Bengals were going to place the transition tag on Spikes. This means that Cincy could match any offer Spikes recieves and still retain his services.

According to their owner, he said he is willing to let another team negotiate Spikes contract for him. Don't think we will see Spikes in a Bills uniform any time soon!!!
                            I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bulldog
                              While listening to 107.7 on the way to work this morning, they were talking to a guy who covers the Bengals for the paper in Cincy and he said the Bengals were going to place the transition tag on Spikes. This means that Cincy could match any offer Spikes recieves and still retain his services.

According to their owner, he said he is willing to let another team negotiate Spikes contract for him. Don't think we will see Spikes in a Bills uniform any time soon!!!
                              Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X