• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Its up to the coaching staff now...

After two dissappointing games and the loss of the teams best player, the rest of the season falls into Mularkey & Companies hands. They need to get this team playing with a chip on their shoulder. JP the league is pointing at you and you have to fire back, the defense needs to put everything they have into every hit, they need to make a statement as well.

From here on out its up to Mularkey.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: Its up to the coaching staff now...

Good post MBB

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

I know this won't go over too well with some people, but McNally WTF?? I thought he was some great offensive linemen guru? He could turn anyone into atleast a decent player? He has done nothing with the line and our line looks worse and worse each week. Trey Teague has to be one of the worst starters in the NFL i think.......
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Demon
        I know this won't go over too well with some people, but McNally WTF?? I thought he was some great offensive linemen guru? He could turn anyone into atleast a decent player? He has done nothing with the line and our line looks worse and worse each week. Trey Teague has to be one of the worst starters in the NFL i think.......
        Even the world's best chef can't make a 5 course meal out of a pile of ****.

The team gave McNally nothing to work with.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

No the team gave him **** to work with, just like you analogy.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
          X