PDA

View Full Version : Chris Villarial??

mchurchfie
09-26-2005, 12:31 PM
From the Buffalo News........In a surprise move, starting right guard Chris Villarrial was replaced by rookie Duke Preston for the two most critical plays of the game. Losman ran to Preston's side on his failed fourth-and-1 quarterback sneak at Atlanta's 29 yard line with 3:25 to play. On the Bills' next possession Preston was beaten by Atlanta defensive tackle Rod Coleman, who stripped the ball away from Losman for the game-clinching turnover.

Coach Mike Mularkey's explanation for the personnel change: Villarrial was tired.

What????? This is the NFL, if this fatass is too tired to play the whole game then he needs to be replaced....not to mention that he got his ass handed to him the whole game anyways.:loser: It's always reassuring to know that his replacement sucks just as bad.:ill:

justasportsfan
09-26-2005, 12:36 PM
What? He didn't sleep at the Holiday inn the night before?

Ebenezer
09-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Villarrial has not exactly set the world on fire this year...but...you don't replace him on 4th and freakin 1.

don137
09-26-2005, 02:25 PM
In excusable. It's not like the Bills controlled the clock or it was 90 degrees outside. Way to earn your paycheck

Mr. Cynical
09-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Another TD success story on the oline.

CanaanVtBillsFan
09-26-2005, 04:40 PM
I think I'm going to start digging a hole to hide in
This is utter embarassment

DId anyone ever like Jerry Ostrowski?
for some reason if I remember right he fit the same description
I'm probably wrong
the "fountain of misinformation"
Wasn't he ripped up beyond belief. but could hang

He retired didn't he for bad knees?

Lexwhat
09-26-2005, 05:00 PM
What I'm wondering is if Chris Villarial was tired, why didnt they put in Justin Bannan for that 4th and 1 situation?

Chris Villarial is official a cash-gobbling slob. Man I wish Jason Peters would develop quicker and take that LT stop. Mike Gandy could play RG, or else get rid of Mike Williams after this year and put Gandy at RT.

Chris Villarial is getting old and lazy = :ee:

AndreReed83
09-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Mike Mularkey is starting to make some decisions this year that reminds me all too much of Gregg Williams last season here....

Kerr
09-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Wth is going with Mularkey? He should have put in Justin Bannan in for that play.