PDA

View Full Version : Just another LossMan

MACKgahee
09-26-2005, 12:58 PM
he has no threat of going deep and it's really pissing me off, does anybody remember Bledsoe saying last year that it was almost impossible to overthrow Evans b/c he's so damn fast? Well our new QB manages to do just that 2 times a game & without spikes its gonna be hard for us to beat decent teams...

Iehoshua
09-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Garbage threads should be locked. This could've been posted in one of the other dozen threads.
http://forums.nyyfans.com/images/smilies/new/1/padlock.gif

Mini Mouse
09-26-2005, 01:03 PM
He has bust written all over him.

MACKgahee
09-26-2005, 02:37 PM
yeah but i wanted his nickname to be heard all over it is very eye catching btw i just hopes he never loses a game ever again

pintonick96
09-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Doesnt anybody realize that Atlanta has one of the top defenses in the league? Not too mention is the same team that almost made the Super Bowl last year? Let this **** go.

zone
09-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Doesnt anybody realize that Atlanta has one of the top defenses in the league? Not too mention is the same team that almost made the Super Bowl last year? Let this **** go.
They had 1/4 of the starting DB's!!!! Are you serious?

kishoph
09-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Some people crack me up, yous are either to young or to dumb to remember what some of todays best QB's went through in thier first season at the position in the NFL. How about Peyton Manning, or maybe Donavan McNabb, those guys stunk it up in thier first seasons. I can imagine how many people that knew nothing about football said that they were bust. Give this kid a chance he's played in three games as a starter. Any smart BILLS fan knew that this was going to be a tough year because of a first year starter at QB. This team has alot more problems right now other than worrying that thier "rookie" QB isn't lighting up the scoreboard.

BillsFever21
09-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Some people crack me up, yous are either to young or to dumb to remember what some of todays best QB's went through in thier first season at the position in the NFL. How about Peyton Manning, or maybe Donavan McNabb, those guys stunk it up in thier first seasons. I can imagine how many people that knew nothing about football said that they were bust. Give this kid a chance he's played in three games as a starter. Any smart BILLS fan knew that this was going to be a tough year because of a first year starter at QB. This team has alot more problems right now other than worrying that thier "rookie" QB isn't lighting up the scoreboard.
Here was McNabb's first year stats in 12 games.

QB Rating- 60.1
106-216(49.1%), 948 yards(4.4 Y/A), 8 TD's, 7 INT's and 8 fumbles

I can't believe the Eagles stuck with him after that season.

Mini Mouse
09-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Of course they have a high ranked D. They played 3 games, and one of them was against us!

BAM
09-26-2005, 04:51 PM
I think the reason people are so pissed off is because the Bills were supposedly not going to take a step back with Losman, according to coach Mularkey anyways.

Not the case early on...