PDA

View Full Version : Look, can you blame people for being harsh on Losman?

OpIv37
09-26-2005, 01:25 PM
Some of the criticism is unfair, but think of it this way: Since Jim Kelly retired, Bills fans have suffered through Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Billie Joe Hobert and Drew Bledsoe. I know that 7 seasons of sub-par QB's have nothing to do with JP. It's just that since #12 left the field, we haven't had the luxury of watching a QB drop back with confidence in them to make a play. For too many years, we've had to watch the QB drop back while simply hoping that nothing bad happens.

Combine that with the fact that the rest of the team (except the O-line) is playoff caliber, and the poor QB play becomes even more frustrating. Simply put, it's time for this team to win, and if JP's not helping the situation he'll be catching the heat.

Mini Mouse
09-26-2005, 01:28 PM
I created this screen name more to annoy the fans who have premature ejaculations at every cliche JP blurts out on how he "won't make the same mistake twice" "study film endlessly" etc.

His knock was his cockiness.

I want to see him walk the walk, now that he knows how to talk the talk.

Iehoshua
09-26-2005, 01:53 PM
The D was not playoff caliber yesterday...

BuffaloRanger
09-26-2005, 01:54 PM
Buffalo fans aren't patient enough to develop a rookie QB.

It's only happened once before - Joe Ferguson - he had OJ - and the Bills sucked for the first 5 years.

Kemp was picked up from the chargers, Kelly developed in the USFL first.

TacklingDummy
09-26-2005, 01:55 PM
And Doug Flutie in the NFL, USFL, and CFL.

Philagape
09-26-2005, 02:11 PM
JP deserves all the criticism he gets, but I can blame people for silly nonsense like we should have kept Drew or that JP is a permanent bust.