Pointing Fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Pointing Fingers

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

When we called JP the starter, all of us were in pretty good mood, and ready to make reservations to Detroit. Right?? With the excellent # 2 defense, and the greatest Special teams, minus DB, nothing but playoff ahead. Should I keep going?? There were also, several guys telling us, watch out, the kid is virtually a ROOKIE, growing pains are ahead, bla bla bla......... Now, why the heat is on JP, why our defense is average and our sp are ok??

Also, I don't know if you paid attention to the games yesterday, but everyone except one maybe, from the ones at 11 and at 2, all of them were so close or tied on the last 3 minutes left at the 4 qt. What all of this means?? Nothing, Jp and our team just suck.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Pointing Fingers

if it makes you feel any better, go back and read my posts- I've spent as much or more time *****ing about the D and the O line as I have about JP.

JP sucked and needs to improve NOW, but in his defense, he's new to the game and he's still learning. The D doesn't have that excuse.

Special teams did their part- they had a few decent returns, forced a turnover and didn't make any mistakes.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan

When we called JP the starter, all of us were in pretty good mood, and ready to make reservations to Detroit. Right?? .

Wrong.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
        Wrong.
        Some people were- some of the Amigos thought that Bledsoe was holding us back and ditching him was addition by subtraction. The more reasonable people understood that this team has other issues and that JP would struggle while learning.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fairway
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Some people were- some of the Amigos thought that Bledsoe was holding us back and ditching him was addition by subtraction. The more reasonable people understood that this team has other issues and that JP would struggle while learning.

Even the amigos were not saying JP was taking us the the SB this year.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan

When we called JP the starter, all of us were in pretty good mood, and ready to make reservations to Detroit. Right?? With the excellent # 2 defense, and the greatest Special teams, minus DB, nothing but playoff ahead. Should I keep going?? There were also, several guys telling us, watch out, the kid is virtually a ROOKIE, growing pains are ahead, bla bla bla......... Now, why the heat is on JP, why our defense is average and our sp are ok??

Also, I don't know if you paid attention to the games yesterday, but everyone except one maybe, from the ones at 11 and at 2, all of them were so close or tied on the last 3 minutes left at the 4 qt. What all of this means?? Nothing, Jp and our team just suck.
            I was calling for Holcomb since the day we signed him.

I figured this defense would pick up right where it left off, but TD again misguided another offseason move, in letting PW walk, and replacing him with no one....its obvious the defense has lost a huge step without him in there, and will be even worse at shutting down the run, without TKO for the year.

This is a rebuilding season yet again, playoffs are a pipe dream, no matter who we put in at quarterback now, because of the fact that we can't stop the run.

Play Losman, and let him learn.

TD has done nothing but tease a lot of us(not me) into thinking this team would be a good team yet again.

The first thing that should be done in the offseason is to fire TD. NO QUESTION'S ASKED.
            You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• colin
              Drew's my hero!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
              I was calling for Holcomb since the day we signed him.

I figured this defense would pick up right where it left off, but TD again misguided another offseason move, in letting PW walk, and replacing him with no one....its obvious the defense has lost a huge step without him in there, and will be even worse at shutting down the run, without TKO for the year.

This is a rebuilding season yet again, playoffs are a pipe dream, no matter who we put in at quarterback now, because of the fact that we can't stop the run.

Play Losman, and let him learn.

TD has done nothing but tease a lot of us(not me) into thinking this team would be a good team yet again.

The first thing that should be done in the offseason is to fire TD. NO QUESTION'S ASKED.
              who becomes GM and president?

I said last year if we make the playoffs this year TD stays, I still feel that way, but we need to win some games to do that and with JP in there we can't do that.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by colin
                who becomes GM and president?

I said last year if we make the playoffs this year TD stays, I still feel that way, but we need to win some games to do that and with JP in there we can't do that.

Well we aren't making the playoffs this year.

I have no idea who would become the next GM and president, I can't see into the future.

Im simply pointing out why TD should be fired.

We are either going backwards, or going no where if TD remains.
                You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

I have no idea who would become the next GM and president, I can't see into the future.

Modrak???
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Mike13
                    • Aug 2005

I think you are going overboard, your GM has done a nice job in FA and the draft, but just because JP is stuggling he should be fired? Well hes on the hot seat for sure but right now its way to early to predict anything.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Patssuck456
                      I think you are going overboard, your GM has done a nice job in FA and the draft, but just because JP is stuggling he should be fired? Well hes on the hot seat for sure but right now its way to early to predict anything.
                      HOW LONG HAS TD BEEN DOING A GOOD JOB FOR??

FOR WHO??

Comment

Working...
                      X