X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike13
    • Aug 2005

''Give him a chance''

All of you guys are going overboard with Losmans performance. He will be a good QB, but like I have said before he will struggle and thats what happens to a inexperienced, young QB. Anyways dont say that the sky is falling yet, you guys play the Saints next and other than Mike Mckenzie I dont know of any other DB thats good that they have, I expect him to have a good rebound game.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: ''Give him a chance''

Saban just doesn't want to see him benched until he can get his shots on him in week 5.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mike13
      • Aug 2005

Just to clear up any confusion.

Originally posted by YardRat
      Saban just doesn't want to see him benched until he can get his shots on him in week 5.
      You calling Ronnie a bust? Im talking about JP not Ronnie, I was just telling you guys to give JP a chance, just like what Saban said about Ronnie.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Patssuck456
        You calling Ronnie a bust?
        he was referring to losman

Comment

• Mike13
          • Aug 2005

ohhhh ok I confused myself there.

Comment

• kevinj22
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Patssuck456
            All of you guys are going overboard with Losmans performance. He will be a good QB, but like I have said before he will struggle and thats what happens to a inexperienced, young QB. Anyways dont say that the sky is falling yet, you guys play the Saints next and other than Mike Mckenzie I dont know of any other DB thats good that they have, I expect him to have a good rebound game.
            I totally agree and I must say that it's a pleasure to read a quote from a real football fan. Everyone who is jumping ship, I hope that there are sharks in the water. You can't be serious enough to think that you can predict this kids future after "3" games. We have to give him a chance to develop. Sean Salisbury said " you have to give JP some time, he'll make some ugly plays and he will make some great plays, but when it's all said and done he will be a good QB in this league". That's enough for me to stick it out.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by kevinj22
              You can't be serious enough to think that you can predict this kids future after "3" games.
              The 'future' is now...and JP ain't gettin' it done.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ngxtreme13
                • Aug 2005

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BENCH LOSMAN. This whole year is to get losman expierenced so next year we can be good.

if they bench him they are throwing away the not only what could be a good Qb but our future

Comment

• Mike13
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by kevinj22
                  I totally agree and I must say that it's a pleasure to read a quote from a real football fan. Everyone who is jumping ship, I hope that there are sharks in the water. You can't be serious enough to think that you can predict this kids future after "3" games. We have to give him a chance to develop. Sean Salisbury said " you have to give JP some time, he'll make some ugly plays and he will make some great plays, but when it's all said and done he will be a good QB in this league". That's enough for me to stick it out.
                  Thanks if there is one thing that annoys me its these bandwagon bi*ches or fairweather fans if you would rather call them that. I stuck by my team during that horrendous 4-12 season, even though I knew all was lost. Those fans who give up on thier team arent really true fans.

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

If I was content with this being a rebuilding year I would agree. But I'm not.

This is a team ready to compete now. Even with Spikes gone, they still have a chance for the playoffs with mediocre QB play.

The problem is the JP hasn't been mediocre for the past two weeks. He hasn't been decent, he hasn't been average, he hasn't even been acceptable.

I want to give him one more week but I also don't want to sacrafice another loss just to find out. It's a tough call. I still haven't voted on my own poll on that subject because I honestly can't make up my mind if I want him to get another shot or I want to see what Holcomb can do.

I guess now I can say I was right either way. lmao.
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
                    X