PDA

View Full Version : Lunch with Frank Reich...

Bruce is Loose
09-26-2005, 07:12 PM
So my brother just called me up today to let me know he is having lunch with Frank Reich this Thursday...
Sounds like a small group - Reich has some position in some christian organization that my brother is in, or is affiliated with (this part of the story seemed insignificant and I forget the details)...
My immediate reaction was that I need to get him something about the comeback to sign - Ive actually been looking for that for some time.

Anyone know where I could get stuff last minute and get it mailed to him in PA by Thursday?
Actually, if anyone does have a cool picture or something, shoot me an email and we can work out how to get us both a sig? (nrbarry@us.ibm.com).
Thanks

Dozerdog
09-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Have him sign a peice of burnt toast with Jerry Gray's old Oiler number on it. :snicker:

OpIv37
09-26-2005, 07:23 PM
So my brother just called me up today to let me know he is having lunch with Frank Reich this Thursday...
Sounds like a small group - Reich has some position in some christian organization that my brother is in, or is affiliated with (this part of the story seemed insignificant and I forget the details)...
My immediate reaction was that I need to get him something about the comeback to sign - Ive actually been looking for that for some time.

Anyone know where I could get stuff last minute and get it mailed to him in PA by Thursday?
Actually, if anyone does have a cool picture or something, shoot me an email and we can work out how to get us both a sig? (nrbarry@us.ibm.com).
Thanks
check your email

Cntrygal
09-26-2005, 07:49 PM
COOL!!!!!!