X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Lunch with Frank Reich...

So my brother just called me up today to let me know he is having lunch with Frank Reich this Thursday...
    Sounds like a small group - Reich has some position in some christian organization that my brother is in, or is affiliated with (this part of the story seemed insignificant and I forget the details)...
    My immediate reaction was that I need to get him something about the comeback to sign - Ive actually been looking for that for some time.

Anyone know where I could get stuff last minute and get it mailed to him in PA by Thursday?
    Actually, if anyone does have a cool picture or something, shoot me an email and we can work out how to get us both a sig? (nrbarry@us.ibm.com).
    Thanks
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Lunch with Frank Reich...

Have him sign a peice of burnt toast with Jerry Gray's old Oiler number on it.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by tanked
      So my brother just called me up today to let me know he is having lunch with Frank Reich this Thursday...
      Sounds like a small group - Reich has some position in some christian organization that my brother is in, or is affiliated with (this part of the story seemed insignificant and I forget the details)...
      My immediate reaction was that I need to get him something about the comeback to sign - Ive actually been looking for that for some time.

Anyone know where I could get stuff last minute and get it mailed to him in PA by Thursday?
      Actually, if anyone does have a cool picture or something, shoot me an email and we can work out how to get us both a sig? (nrbarry@us.ibm.com).
      Thanks
      check your email
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

COOL!!!!!!
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X