PDA

View Full Version : any LB's in FA

Bert102176
09-26-2005, 11:20 PM
we need someone to replace TKO for the season and I don't think Crowell can do it

Ebenezer
09-26-2005, 11:25 PM
none exactly equalling the talent of Spikes.

JefftheBillsfan
09-27-2005, 12:03 AM
i think crowell is better than most think. i doubt there is anyone that can outplay him at that spot. even so, give the young guy (who already knows the system) a chance to prove himself.

mysticsoto
09-27-2005, 07:38 AM
Should Liam Ezekial now be activated off the practice squad to back up Crowell? Ezekiel played well in TC and this would give him good experience to further develop...

ryven
09-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Should Liam Ezekial now be activated off the practice squad to back up Crowell? Ezekiel played well in TC and this would give him good experience to further develop...

I think there is a good possibility. One question before this would be able to happen they have to put spikes on IR or is he already on IR?

casdhf
09-27-2005, 08:16 AM
I'd rather see them use the spot for a lineman.

Bruce is Loose
09-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Crowell did not look bad in the game when he came in... he made a several tackles, had some bone-jarring hits, and I didnt see him make any mistakes.

Bruce is Loose
09-27-2005, 08:35 AM
I just checked - 4 tackles and 4 assists in limited time last week. Not too shabby. Give him a shot and if he is a weak link THEN replace him (assuming there are better options, which may be a bad assumption)

Sportsuser101
09-27-2005, 08:55 AM
we need someone to replace TKO for the season and I don't think Crowell can do it
The guy had 8 tackles and a forced fumble when TKO went out. Lets give him a chance. I personally like Crowell alot.

The last buffalo fan
09-27-2005, 10:12 AM
Here we go. First Jp, and now Spikes. Why we need to replace them, why to look outside, why people with experience? Ok, Spikes is out for the season and need to look for someone else, but why we got scouts, draft, etc. If in every chance we start to root or look for someone else and outside of the organization, let our rookies, backups and PS shine or at least try it. I guess the point is, keep complaining.

I can remember, that during the OTA, TC and PS, we were talking about the depth in our LB corps, and people was unhappy about the cuts and the roster. So, why the panic now?? C'mon guys, we have to give our team a break, and start to give away nothing but good vib.
:bandwagon

pintonick96
09-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Crowell made a few mistakes, like DUNN'S 59 YARD RUN! OH YEAH, TJ DUCKETT HAD A PRETTY BIG ONE RAN ON CROWELL'S SIDE! We might as well sign Brandon Spoon, he know's how to fill in for a guy who tore his achilles(Sam Cowart).

MarvLevy
09-27-2005, 11:40 AM
with fletchers guidence crowell will do great..watch.

Bulldog
09-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Crowell made a few mistakes, like DUNN'S 59 YARD RUN! OH YEAH, TJ DUCKETT HAD A PRETTY BIG ONE RAN ON CROWELL'S SIDE! We might as well sign Brandon Spoon, he know's how to fill in for a guy who tore his achilles(Sam Cowart).

I'm sure it was all on Crowell. I notice that you don't mention that on the Duckett run, Tim Anderson was pushed back into the third row of seats. I'm pretty sure that may have had something to do with it. It sucks that Spikes got hurt, but Crowell has been waiting for this opportunity, and I for one would like to see what he's got.

The last buffalo fan
09-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Is he still playing in the league?? I liked that guy, when playing for Buffalo. The boobs man cutted him, right??

pintonick96
09-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah, he was with St. Louis last year and is unsigned as of now.