PDA

View Full Version : Sullivan rips Mularkey

HHURRICANE
09-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Sullivan, in the Buffalo News, ripped Mularkey and his coaching staff pretty good. I agree with everything he wrote. Even though I think this is Moulds last year with us, Moulds was right to question the play calling. Here in Atlanta the sports shows were ripping the Bills for not challenging the Falcons secondary. They were laughing because they did not know who Cash was or where he came from. That's pretty embarrassing. Mularkey deserves much of the credit for this loss!

Novacane
09-27-2005, 09:35 AM
Mularkey deserved ripping but I'm sure some of it was because Sullivan was mad that Mularkey walked out of the postgame pressconferance when Sullivan and Roth kept badgering him with stupid questions

Ebenezer
09-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Mularkey deserved ripping but I'm sure some of it was because Sullivan was mad that Mularkey walked out of the postgame pressconferance when Sullivan and Roth kept badgering him with stupid questions
not to get political but I will use the analogy...Sullivan is an "activist" columnist...he will slant articles based on his personal relationship or perceived anatagonism with public figures...jmo.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2005, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=HHURRICANE] Here in Atlanta the sports shows were ripping the Bills for not challenging the Falcons secondary. They were laughing because they did not know who Cash was or where he came from. That's pretty embarrassing. QUOTE]

The Bills were running the ball fine. It's just when they did pass they didn't have a QB that could get Moulds/Evans the football.

It is sad tho that Atlanta's secondary will probably be the worst one that the Bills face all year and the Bills could mount no passing attack against it.

CanaanVtBillsFan
09-27-2005, 10:11 AM
the more we lose the more ripping will come
from players media fan you name it

losing is ugly
especially if your a Bils fan

HHURRICANE
09-27-2005, 01:42 PM
not to get political but I will use the analogy...Sullivan is an "activist" columnist...he will slant articles based on his personal relationship or perceived anatagonism with public figures...jmo.
Hey, if Mickey Mouse makes a good point I'm going to bring it up. You can only blame Losman so much. Why not let him throw 40 passes? We needed 28 points to win this game. That's 4 TD's! You can't get there with a full running attack. Mularkey's game plan only works if his Defense is keeping the other team from scoring. I though the whole reason for getting rid of Bedsoe was so our Offense could try and win us some games.

finsrclowns
09-27-2005, 03:06 PM

He THINKS he knows a lot more than he does. Self important *****.

Mitchy moo
09-27-2005, 03:12 PM
They actually asked him brutally honest questions and presented him with reality, it all hit him at once and he couldn't take it so he left.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Don't even read Sullivan's column he's the biggest boob that the Buffalo News has :bf1: :down: he never writes a good column.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050926/101073426.asp

justasportsfan
09-27-2005, 03:42 PM
The Bills were running the ball fine. It's just when they did pass they didn't have a QB that could get Moulds/Evans the football.

It is sad tho that Atlanta's secondary will probably be the worst one that the Bills face all year and the Bills could mount no passing attack against it.I agree we were running the ball fine but when we threw to Moulds, we got a penalty and another one the should've gotten a penalty if the ref. didn't chicken out. That's what I meant last week where we have to trust our wr's to make plays.

YardRat
09-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Sullivan's a dumb-ass...