PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Remain Calm!

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-27-2005, 11:39 AM
...everyone just settle down. It is only Week 3 for crying out loud. JP just finished NFL start number 3. Roscoe Parrish is not healthy yet...whoi knows what kind of contribution he can make? Mike Williams will be back. Tim Euhus is on his way back. McGee is looking better and better every week and I'm talking about CB duties, not KR. We have no idea what Crowell is capable of once he becomes a starter. Most importantly, there are 13 games left in the season.

The season has begun. Injuries have occured. Thee team we have, is the team we have. There is little or nothing anybody can do about it now. So, please, everybody remain calm. For those of you who wish, you are free to leave the wagon anytime you want. For those of you who want to stay, let's look forward to getting back to .500 against the Saints this Sunday. 13 to go. 13 to go.

BAM
09-27-2005, 11:54 AM
Very nice, Darby. Very nice.

:bf1:

I tend to avoid destructive thinking as well. I'd like to stay afloat.

Improper negative thoughts sink people. A ship can sail around the world many, many times, but just let enough water get into the ship and it will sink. Just so with the human mind. Let enough negative thoughts or improper thoughts get into the human mind and the person sinks just like a ship.
~ Alfred A Montapert