X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanCupp38
    • Mar 2004

If i remember correctly

Werent we supposed to be a better team with Losman. Didnt Donohoe and Mularkey say we had a better chance of winning with Losman than Bledsoe. Correct me if im wrong, but i am positive i heard that more than once. Losman couldnt play better than Ryan Leaf right now, hes just not comfortable back there. Thats why we should have kept the veteran and tried for the playoffs. If we put Trent Dilfer back there he would do much better than losman. Same with Holcomb. Dilfer isnt any better than Holcomb but you wanna know what the difference is... Expirence and knowing how to manage the game. Losman doesnt have that yet and thats why we shoulda never got rid of Drew. This season isnt over but i think if you want the best shot at making the playoffs that you have to start Holcomb ASAP.
    Jeremy Cupp
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: If i remember correctly

Listen BillsFanCupp38, the games we won last year, was against weak teams. So far the teams we have played are stronger than those of last year, no doubt about it. This year, we are not even close where we left last year, our play level is far from good, or we are not even in a roll or there is no even continuity. There is no chance that we have to go with Holcomb, for how long?? This guy is good, but not great. I rather bite the bullet this year, because we will be only delaying our pain, we do not need more free agents, not any more, we have to start with the home made players, invest on our own players, we need to get younger, faster, cheaper, better. But not only for this year, but for at least the next ten years. I do not want to have one winning year, and get into the playoffs as the wild card, and then disappear from the better teams on the league for the next five. I want to win, I want to get into the playoffs, but as divisional championship team at least. And I'm very sorry, but we are not ready yet, we are not there already.

If we can win game planning, excellent. If we outplay the other team, great. But I wont be crying or *****ing all year long. I'll go with the youngsters fellow, that in order to get better or get experience, they need to play.

So, in my case, let bleed begin.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
    X