PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
09-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Since we all could use a laugh right about now, here is this week's Shenoy installment. This weeks column was delayed by internet problems on both ends, mine and his.

I think you could scream until you’re blue about the play of the offense and JP. You could clamor to have our statue Bledsoe back. After all he ran for a 10 yard TD. Monster storms, bruising wars, Bledsoe running for ten yard touchdowns; what more do you need to know that the end is near? Unfortunately, the Bills continue to be the team that talks the best but executes the least. The biggest offenders were Jerry’s defense. They were just pathetic. How many third downs can you let get converted? It was hard to tell who had more conversions on Sunday: the Falcons or the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/09/28/one_fans_view_sunday_bloody_sunday.php)

mybills
09-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Can you imagine if airlines worked like the Bills organization? “Hi, I’d like to use my ticket to fly to Detroit.” “I’m sorry; we don’t have flights to Detroit.” “That’s odd because on the ads it said you were going to at least attempt to get to Detroit.

:rofl:

Cntrygal
09-28-2005, 06:07 PM
LOL! Good stuff!

chernobylwraiths
09-28-2005, 09:55 PM
A little long and on a tangent.

Whose idea was it to show the picture of Crowel knocking Vick's helmet off right next to his saying that he never even came close to hitting Vick in the head. It actually looks like Crowel's hand is on Vick's face.

northernbillfan
09-29-2005, 02:31 AM
A little long and on a tangent.

Whose idea was it to show the picture of Crowel knocking Vick's helmet off right next to his saying that he never even came close to hitting Vick in the head. It actually looks like Crowel's hand is on Vick's face.
:wave: I exercised my editorial right on that one. I thought it was a very good placement of that pic.