PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Frank Stephen

northernbillfan
09-28-2005, 11:02 AM
After further review:
The Buffalo Bills defense, even prior to the injury to Takeo Spikes, is not good enough to win consistently in the NFL. Place in history? They don’t want that answer just now. Vaunted defenses do not give up a 59 yard run to Willie Parker with the playoffs on the line. Vaunted defenses do not allow Warrick Dunn to break off a 58 yard run late in the second quarter of a close game. Vaunted defenses stop other teams on 3rd down and long. Especially when playing at home. The defense was getting sliced apart like a victim in a Halloween movie before Spikes got hurt. This could turn into a long season.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/09/28/up_my_flagpole_928.php)

Ebenezer
09-28-2005, 11:28 AM
I'd really like some feedback on my point about the offensive line....thanks.

mybills
09-28-2005, 11:59 AM
I think everyone already thought the same things.

mysticsoto
09-28-2005, 01:34 PM
I'd really like some feedback on my point about the offensive line....thanks.
Are you referring to Chris Villarial being taken out for Duke Preston? By the way, in the article you called him Mike Villarial. I agree that he should be in, but according to Mularkey, he was winded and tired. What can Mularkey do at this point except take him out and give him a breather? Now, afterwards, right now, Mularkey should be up on his face about getting better conditioned for the games and harping on him to push himself. Mularkey may want to check with McNally to make sure the linemen are getting enough conditioning work. It's all good to work on technique, but a big part of the sport is endurance and being able to work through the entire game...

The_Philster
09-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Nice read, Eb :clap:

Ebenezer
09-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Nice read, Eb :clap:
thanks.

Historian
09-28-2005, 08:33 PM
:up: