• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Frank Stephen

After further review:
    The Buffalo Bills defense, even prior to the injury to Takeo Spikes, is not good enough to win consistently in the NFL. Place in history? They don’t want that answer just now. Vaunted defenses do not give up a 59 yard run to Willie Parker with the playoffs on the line. Vaunted defenses do not allow Warrick Dunn to break off a 58 yard run late in the second quarter of a close game. Vaunted defenses stop other teams on 3rd down and long. Especially when playing at home. The defense was getting sliced apart like a victim in a Halloween movie before Spikes got hurt. This could turn into a long season.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Frank Stephen

I'd really like some feedback on my point about the offensive line....thanks.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I think everyone already thought the same things.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        I'd really like some feedback on my point about the offensive line....thanks.
        Are you referring to Chris Villarial being taken out for Duke Preston? By the way, in the article you called him Mike Villarial. I agree that he should be in, but according to Mularkey, he was winded and tired. What can Mularkey do at this point except take him out and give him a breather? Now, afterwards, right now, Mularkey should be up on his face about getting better conditioned for the games and harping on him to push himself. Mularkey may want to check with McNally to make sure the linemen are getting enough conditioning work. It's all good to work on technique, but a big part of the sport is endurance and being able to work through the entire game...

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Nice read, Eb
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
            Nice read, Eb
            thanks.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Comment

Working...
              X