X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolphinatic
    • Dec 2002

Whoa! Bills aren't even favored?

Just had a glance at the point spreads for this weekend. Even with your team struggling and being on the road, I figured you'd be favored against New Orleans, if only by 2-3 points, but the lines I saw have it even.

Personally, I expect Buffalo to rebound this week (though I admit I won't be crying if you lose).
    Be proud, Bills fans. Thanks to the NFL's changes to encourage
    parity, your record of four consecutive Super Bowl losses will
    stand unmatched in our lifetimes and beyond.
  • dominizzo
    • Sep 2005

Re: Whoa! Bills aren't even favored?

Bills won't be favored the rest of the year...maybe against the jets unless testeverde is starting but that's about it.

RONNIE BROWN WILL RUN OVER THE NFL GO H2

Comment

• bills_phan
      • Jul 2002

I love how Mijami beats a lousy Denver team, loses to the Dog-A$$ Jets, and squeaks one out against an overrated Carolina team and suddenly their fans show up in droves like they're world-beaters. PLEASE!

Truth is, you're only 1 better than us in record and you're 0-1 in the division. Come back and talk *****t after the halfway mark and we'll see how the division lies. Actually, you may as well talk smack while you can. You're crappy team will show it's true TEAL and ORANGE colors soon enough and you can all go back to rebuilding your trailers.
      GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Samphin1
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bills_phan
        I love how Mijami beats a lousy Denver team, loses to the Dog-A$$ Jets, and squeaks one out against an overrated Carolina team and suddenly their fans show up in droves like they're world-beaters. PLEASE!

Truth is, you're only 1 better than us in record and you're 0-1 in the division. Come back and talk *****t after the halfway mark and we'll see how the division lies. Actually, you may as well talk smack while you can. You're crappy team will show it's true TEAL and ORANGE colors soon enough and you can all go back to rebuilding your trailers.
        Actually, that "lousy" Denver team just got through beating division champions Chargers and pounded the hekc out of the previously undefeated Chiefs.

To follow your logic though, I love how Bills fans beat the worst team in the league in Houston and then proceed to lose the rest of their games up to this point but can talk smack to the team that is currently tied for first place in the division.

Comment

• Dolphinatic
          • Dec 2002

I love how Mijami beats a lousy Denver team, loses to the Dog-A$$ Jets, and squeaks one out against an overrated Carolina team and suddenly their fans show up in droves like they're world-beaters.
          I didn't say anything about the Dolphins, only that I expected the Bills to be favored on the road and that I expect them to win. Trash?

Why so touchy?
          Be proud, Bills fans. Thanks to the NFL's changes to encourage
          parity, your record of four consecutive Super Bowl losses will
          stand unmatched in our lifetimes and beyond.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dolphinatic
            I didn't say anything about the Dolphins, only that I expected the Bills to be favored on the road and that I expect them to win. Trash?

Why so touchy?
            It's not you, it's the other troll.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• dominizzo
              • Sep 2005

Like the Bills would have won that game against the jets? Puuuhleeeze homer...how is denver lousy they have killed the chargers and chiefs in consecutive weeks after being humbled by the orange and teal machine?

We beat the panthers, who beat the defending world champs....do the math man!

You beat the Texans, teh worse team in the NFL and couldn't even score a TD!!

Wow you guys are really that delusional and angry that we are a better football team than you...this is amazing

RONNIE BROWN WILL RUN OVER THE NFL GO H2

Comment

• Seventeen&0
                six&10
                • Apr 2005

Truth is, our team is making improvements each week and your team is getting weaker each week. I really thought Losman would do much better than he's shown. It could be a long year for the Bills. If you look back at some of my posts, I also thought JP would do well and I've went on the record saying that he's going to be a good one.

Also, the only thing that Dolphinatic was saying is that he expected the Bills to be favored. As I would as well. No trash talking in that. But I guess the odds makers are really down on the Bills losing TKO. We'll see how much of an effect his absence will be.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dominizzo
                  Bills won't be favored the rest of the year...maybe against the jets unless testeverde is starting but that's about it.
                  Dude we are starting slow and may have a worse year than expected but I highly doubt Miami continues to pull it out of their asses either.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

Just had a glance at the point spreads for this weekend. Even with your team struggling and being on the road, I figured you'd be favored against New Orleans, if only by 2-3 points, but the lines I saw have it even.

Personally, I expect Buffalo to rebound this week (though I admit I won't be crying if you lose).
                    So What!!! What happen the Dolphins last year. Did Dolphin make a playoff last year? No DUH! Let me see huum so Dolphins was 4-12 last year. I hope Dolphins all fan smell fish breath P.s Dolphins Got unlucky that denver lost.

Comment

• feelthepain
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      Dude we are starting slow and may have a worse year than expected but I highly doubt Miami continues to pull it out of their asses either.
                      Starting to slow??? Don't you have to be going somewhere before you can slow?? Besides the 1 game above 500. season your team had last year is your first winning season in a long time. What was the Bills record the previous five years??? Your Bills have one season out of six years in which you weren't 500. or worse and the Bills are a team to beat?? Man you Bills fans sure do try to squeeze every ounce leverage you can out of one avg. season don't you?? On the other hand Miami has been a tough team in the AFC east for a very long time we have one losing season in 16 years and we lose all respect?? OK, whatever must be Bill's logic, I guess.

Did you ever stop to think that all the changes the fins made in the offseason were changes to improve the team?? Just because we have new players and some new coaches doesn't gaurantee a losing season. Maybe we are better then we were three years ago!! At any rate the neither the Panthers nor Broncos suck, but I knew you people would try to put that spin on the Dolphins wins. Whats the matter, running out of excuses?? I guess we will see what the Bills are made of since you keep losing players, ya know..just like Miami last year. I guess it's our turn to tell you every chance we get that your team has no talent and they will finish last in the division. I guess what comes around, goes around.

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by paladin warrior
                        So What!!! What happen the Dolphins last year. Did Dolphin make a playoff last year? No DUH! Let me see huum so Dolphins was 4-12 last year. I hope Dolphins all fan smell fish breath P.s Dolphins Got unlucky that denver lost.
                        Someone lost their nook!!!

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

Well all I have to say to you bills fans is to ignore what the so called experts say. Im sure Losman and your team will rebound.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                            • Mar 2004

As long as JP is our QB we will be the underdoggs

Comment

• slakjaw157
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by dominizzo
                              I disagree. They will be favored in plenty of games this year.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

Working...
                              X