• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paladin warrior
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Roscoe Parrish

How much Roscoe hurt his hand? He have been out about 2 week so far. Roscoe should be ready by now.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Roscoe Parrish

I say another 2 weeks.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Geez, I'm getting tired of this wait, it has been long. How about Everett??
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
        He may not come back this year. They are going to evaluate him at a certain point, and if they dont think its worth bringing him back then they will just put him on IR and end his season. Id say if hes not back by the end of October, dont expect to see him.(talking about Everett)

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
          • Mar 2004

we need a QB not a WR or a TE

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
            Everett is on the PUP list...he isn't even eligible to practice for about another month
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
              we need a QB not a WR or a TE
              We have a QB. His name is JP Losman. He is young, inexperienced and struggling at this point, which is very early in his career. If you can't give him a season to develop, I suggest you go back to your X-Box, where all of your fantasies can can be accomplished in 15 minutes.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                We have a QB. His name is JP Losman. He is young, inexperienced and struggling at this point, which is very early in his career. If you can't give him a season to develop, I suggest you go back to your X-Box, where all of your fantasies can can be accomplished in 15 minutes.
                In the mean time, we can stunt the development of other young players such as Evans, McGahee, Parrish (when he returns), etc.; waste possibly Moulds' last year in a Bills uniform, and watch an already aging defense get one year older while an individual player struggles to ride without the training wheels.

Live for today, because you never know what tomorrow might bring...
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Tinboy
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
                  In the mean time, we can stunt the development of other young players such as Evans, McGahee, Parrish (when he returns), etc.; waste possibly Moulds' last year in a Bills uniform, and watch an already aging defense get one year older while an individual player struggles to ride without the training wheels.

That's what we are doing, JPs our QB right now and he's the best choice period. I've said it before and I will say it again, I've been a Bills fan for 15 years and I'm going to be that next year also even if we go 1-15 with Losman behind the wheels.

Comment

• McGahee420
                    • Jun 2005

Here is what they are saying about Roscoe....

Three Players Questionable: The Bills have three players listed as questionable for Sunday's game. Tim Euhus, Mike Williams, and Coy Wire are all questionable with their injuries. Williams and Wire did not practice today. Euhus practiced more than he did last week. In other injury news, Roscoe Parrish will be evaluated again next Friday to see when he can get the cast off. Coach Mularkey said he's still at least 2-3 weeks away from playing. The Saints have 10 players on the report, all are questionable. Injury Report.

www.billsdaily.com

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                      • Sep 2003

Crason Palmer, Eli, Etc... all struggled early. Lets support our team get a couple of vitories and see how he progresses. I think we all hoped he would be the next Jim Kelly but remember Jim played in the USFL first. Let's not give up on JP like Tampa did to the HOF Steve Young.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
                        Crason Palmer, Eli, Etc... all struggled early. Lets support our team get a couple of vitories and see how he progresses. I think we all hoped he would be the next Jim Kelly but remember Jim played in the USFL first. Let's not give up on JP like Tampa did to the HOF Steve Young.
                        Or Atlanta did with Favre, or the Steelers did with Johnny U many years ago.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          • May 2003

Oh, at my age, I'm the leading proponent of "The Future is Now." But you must apply that rule intelligently. If you keep changing things every five minutes, never staying with anything long enough to know whether or not it will work, you will never get to a successful "Now."

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                            • Apr 2005

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              Superb comment: I couldn't have said it better!

Originally posted by Tinboy
                              That's what we are doing, JPs our QB right now and he's the best choice period. I've said it before and I will say it again, I've been a Bills fan for 15 years and I'm going to be that next year also even if we go 1-15 with Losman behind the wheels.
                              I agree with you and I have been a Bills fan for 45 years. If the Bills go 1-15 with Losman this season, it won't be all his fault. There will be a lot of other guys on the team not doing their jobs for that to happen and they won't have inexperience as an excuse.

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
                              Excellent point! Eli is still struggling. I forgot who it was that I heard commenting on Eli, but he was a former player who said that he considers a QB to be a rookie until he has started 16 games in the NFL, regardless of how long he has been in the league. I've also heard a number of commentators who were former players--at least three--say this week that JP's struggles are not unexpected but that with time he's going to be a very good NFL QB. It's all a matter of time. And, how much time it takes for him to "get it" on this level. Having made this committment to him, the Bills would be downright stupid not to give him the time to develop and reap the reward when he is ready to succeed.

McGahee's development is hardly being stunted by the fact that he is going to be the focal point of the offense while JP is developing. Parrish's development is being hurt more by his wrist injury than anything having to do with JP. Now, Evans being hurt somewhat this year, but is still getting valuable game experience himself that will help him down the road.

As for Moulds: he needs to stop whining to the media about how bad things are going for him and give JP more help on and off the field to help him develop faster. At the rate he's going, Moulds is getting very close to becoming a cancer in the lockerroom--which may be exactly what he wants at this point, figuring that there's no way that the Bills are going to keep him next year at the money that they owe him, so he might as well try to talk his way out of town now so that he can catch on with a team that will be willing to pay him next year and perhaps beyond.

Finally, if the guys on the defensive side of the ball don't step up and play a whole lot better than they have the last two games, well, then, they're not good enough as a defense to be a playoff team or make a run at a title no matter who is playing QB. JP had nothing to do with them letting the Bucs drive 70 yards for a TD in a 2-0 game when a playoff caliber defense should get the ball back. JP had nothing to do with the defense allowing W.Dunn to run 59 yards at the end of the first half after the offense had made it a one point game. JP had nothing to do with the defense yielding a second half TD after Spikes had given the team an emotional address at half-time.... Say what you want about JP (I won't argue about the fact that he has stunk the joint out the last two games), this defense that bragged about being so good and knew that they could not ask JP to win games for them at this stage of his career simply hasn't shown that it is good enough to win anything so far. They are dead last in the NFL in rushing defense, giving up more than 40 yards a game more than the next worse team. That's not a playoff caliber defense. And, if they continue to play that way, then it doesn't matter if they get old while JP is developing or not because you can't make a serious run at a title playing that kind of defense even if your QB is Peyton Manning.

There's more wrong with the Bills right now than just JP Losman. The defense has been awful the last two games. The play calling and coaching has been suspect. And, instead of stepping up after everyone on the team acknowledged that they had been "punched in the face" by Tampa Bay, the guys who are supposed to be leaders on this team failed to lead and, with the exception of the special teams, the team flopped like a wet dishrag in what should have been a statement game against Atlanta. That's not what a good team--a serious playoff contender--does, no matter who is playing QB.
                              Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
                              X