X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicmantak
    • Jun 2005

Patriots will loose their first home game

Destiny or not --- Patriots lost their best run and pass connexion defensive threat on Rodney Harrison exactly when they will host their toughest season's TE match and scoring passing threat on Antonio Gates and Keenan McCardell.
    On the other hand, I'm not mentioning that their 4 LBs will be a little busy trying to stop the run with the most underrated FB on Lorenzo Neal making holes for the best nowadays NFL's RB on LaDanian Tomlinson, with a very poisonous Drew Brees playing arguably his prime days.

As I posted before, it seems that non-paired numbers are their magic (or lucky) number, but unfortunately for them --- in this week they'll face their SECOND home game, on week 4, exactly on October (10) 2nd.

On the other hand, I hope my predictions are not wrong but Bills will face Patriots on paired weeks! (8 and 14!)

I don't know but even Patriots are still SB contenders, their injuries + their recent WR's office fake --- make me think that Chargers are the worst situational news they recently had for their book record.

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
    - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

• vicmantak
    • Jun 2005

Re: Patriots will loose their first home game

It's really sad that none here made any kind of comments...

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
    - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

Working...
    X