What do you think the Bills w/l record will be this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slakjaw157
    • Oct 2003

What do you think the Bills w/l record will be this season?

I think after watching the last 2 games, no better than 7-9. Hopefully they can turn this thing around like they did last year.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: What do you think the Bills w/l record will be this season?

Hmm, let's see. Being 1-2 right now, here's my thoughts:

@ NO: Loss. This is their first game in San Antonio. They will be hyped up and it just may be too much.

Vs. Miami: Win. Miami will have the better record than us, but division games are always close. I think JP will be playing better by this time, and we will pull out a close win.

Vs. NYJ: Win. Jets have lots of their own problems.

@ Oak: Loss. Their offense will be improved. Power runners are a problem for us it seems. Lamont Jordan will run over us, sadly.

@ NE: Loss. No comment.

Vs. KC: Loss. Their running attack is just too good. We will struggle in this one.

@ San Diego: Win. I think we can pull this off after 3 straight losses.

Vs. Carolina: Win. Carolina seems to be very inconsistent. I have a better feeling about this game. JP should be on track by now.

@ Miami: Loss. Another tough battle, but Miami is progressing well.

Vs. NE: Loss. Only way we win this game is if NE doesn't want to win. If NE can beat Pitt in Steel Town, they can beat us at the Ralph. NE usually comes out on top in the majority of division games.

Vs. Broncos: Win. Can we stop their running game? Hope so. The Broncos are an inconsistent team, so we may win this one.

@ Bengals: Loss. The Bengals are going to be reaching elite status soon.

@ NYJ: Loss. This game could be meaningless for both teams.

So from the list, I see us going 6-10 to finish the season. Comments? If you think we will do better or worse, what games would you disagree with me on?
    Not to give up on the season, but there's a lot of tough games. The 2 keys are the QB position and run defense...If we don't get our run defense on track, we'll most definetly suffer through a poor season. Teams will run on us all year long.

Oh well, always hoping for the best!

Comment

• slakjaw157
      • Oct 2003

I don't see us beating San Diego or Carolina. I do think we will beat the Saints this week. We'll sweep the fins but lose both to the Pats. Split with the Jets, as usual.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by slakjaw157
        I don't see us beating San Diego or Carolina. I do think we will beat the Saints this week. We'll sweep the fins but lose both to the Pats. Split with the Jets, as usual.
        Sweep the fins!?!?!? No chance!!

Comment

• chubluv
          BillsZone bowling team MVP
          • Jan 2003

11-5 was my original pick & I'm sticking with it !

We are in 5th place
          Clump is on the IR
          Chubluv average is 167
          Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
          Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• MarvLevy
            Can I get some power to give REP?
            • Jul 2005

i'M PRAYING FOR 8-8

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

someone did a thread like this before Week 1 and I think I predicted 7-9 or 8-8. That may have been optimistic.

We should be able to beat the Saints, take two from the Jets, and split with the Dolphins. At this point I'm not sure we can beat anyone else on our schedule.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by chubluv
                11-5 was my original pick & I'm sticking with it !
                so, we're going to finish the season 10-3 even though we still have to play NE twice, Carolina, Cincinatti, San Diego and Kansas City?
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• frank74
                  • Apr 2005

4-12 at best. it was my pick before the season and i'm sticking with it. Miami is playing well, and much better than us. the jets may be having some problems, but they're still playing better than us. ne will beat us twice. carolina, cinci are losses. sorry to sound negative, but it's reality. our offense is not good, and championship defenses don't give up more than 400 all purpose yards at home, with over 200 being rushing yards. donahoe must go, bottom line.

Comment

• bills_7
                    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                    • Mar 2004

14-2

Comment

• dominizzo
                      • Sep 2005

I think after watching the last 2 games, no better than 7-9. Hopefully they can turn this thing around like they did last year.
                      If Pennington or Testeverde don't play the Bills win at home against the jets.....maybe, no better than 3-13 though, too many holes

RONNIE BROWN WILL RUN OVER THE NFL GO H2

Comment

• WCoastFin
                        I have the arms of a new born baby!
                        • Jul 2002

that was my prediction at the beggining of the season, even with takeo Spikes on the roster....and I still stand by it.
                        We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Lexwhat
                          Vs. NE: Loss. Only way we win this game is if NE doesn't want to win.

So from the list, I see us going 6-10 to finish the season. Comments? If you think we will do better or worse, what games would you disagree with me on?

I'm going with 10-6 I'll even phrase it the correct way for ya..Only way we win this game is if the zebra's don't want to let NE win. And we'll STILL beat them at home 'cause they aren't the same team they were last year. I'm not counting injuries either.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• slakjaw157
                            • Oct 2003

Interesting. 14-2???? out of the question. We are a .500 team at best and will middle around there somewhere come seasons end. We are definately better than a 3-13 team.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                              • Apr 2004

Who predicted the Bills would finish 9-7 last year after going 0-4, and then getting manhandled by Baltimore after barely beating a struggling Miami team?

We failed to play ball control against a couple of very good defenses and suceeded against a poor Houston team. I think we'll be able to control the ball against teams like NO, SD, Miami, Oakland. This defense will step it up a notch and we'll be able to check mediocre offenses like NYJ and Denver. I don't think they are as bad as they have performed the past 2 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X