PDA

View Full Version : Parrish News

Devin
09-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Buffalo Bills: Bills receiver Roscoe Parrish, who suffered an injury to his right wrist in training camp last month, is still two to three weeks away from being ready to play, Buffalo coach Mike Mularkey said.

Mularkey said the second-round draft pick out of Miami will have the wrist assessed next week.

"It's frustrating, but I just have to be patient and go through the process," Parrish said Thursday.

Parrish has been unable to catch any balls, but continues to do conditioning work as well as staying after practice to run routes.

"When everything is all said and done and I'm ready to go out, I won't miss a beat," he said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2176011

JD
09-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Parrish is quite the pussy

Mudflap1
09-29-2005, 04:16 PM
I hope they aren't 1-5 or thereabouts when he comes back.

Jon

The Spaz
09-29-2005, 07:50 PM

Why because he got hurt? The guy can't catch a pass with a cast on. It would work if he was a db where he could at least deflect the pass, as a WR you have to catch the pass. Does that make sense...

OpIv37
09-29-2005, 08:00 PM
I think everyone's a little too excited about Parrish and Euhus. I don't think either of them will help much.

pintonick96
09-29-2005, 08:41 PM
My thoughts exactly. Who needs a wrist? Be a man and cut the thing off like Ronnie Lott.

Romes
09-29-2005, 08:42 PM
I think everyone's a little too excited about Parrish and Euhus. I don't think either of them will help much.

you maybe right, but i think the offense needs a spark. Parrish's YAC ability may be just that, we'll see.

OpIv37
09-29-2005, 08:48 PM
you maybe right, but i think the offense needs a spark. Parrish's YAC ability may be just that, we'll see.

I'm afraid his size will limit his NFL YAC abilities.

Maybe Mularkey can run some trick plays with him in the backfield instead of Not-so-fast Freddie Smith.

JD
09-29-2005, 08:49 PM
My thoughts exactly. Who needs a wrist? Be a man and cut the thing off like Ronnie Lott.
Exactly, I mean come on theres a guy in the recent SI issue with no legs playing High School football, no excuses Roscoe :loser:

:lmao:
I'm just messing around, you guys really are very touchy. After two losses you must have gone through 6 boxes of tampons at least.

ShadowHawk7
09-29-2005, 08:57 PM
...and catch all your passes with one hand. :rolleyes: