• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Parrish News

Buffalo Bills: Bills receiver Roscoe Parrish, who suffered an injury to his right wrist in training camp last month, is still two to three weeks away from being ready to play, Buffalo coach Mike Mularkey said.

Mularkey said the second-round draft pick out of Miami will have the wrist assessed next week.

"It's frustrating, but I just have to be patient and go through the process," Parrish said Thursday.

Parrish has been unable to catch any balls, but continues to do conditioning work as well as staying after practice to run routes.

"When everything is all said and done and I'm ready to go out, I won't miss a beat," he said.

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Parrish News

Parrish is quite the pussy
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

I hope they aren't 1-5 or thereabouts when he comes back.

Jon

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
        Why because he got hurt? The guy can't catch a pass with a cast on. It would work if he was a db where he could at least deflect the pass, as a WR you have to catch the pass. Does that make sense...

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I think everyone's a little too excited about Parrish and Euhus. I don't think either of them will help much.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• pintonick96
            You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            My thoughts exactly. Who needs a wrist? Be a man and cut the thing off like Ronnie Lott.

Comment

• Romes
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              I think everyone's a little too excited about Parrish and Euhus. I don't think either of them will help much.
              you maybe right, but i think the offense needs a spark. Parrish's YAC ability may be just that, we'll see.
              Originally posted by paladin warrior
              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Romes
                you maybe right, but i think the offense needs a spark. Parrish's YAC ability may be just that, we'll see.
                I'm afraid his size will limit his NFL YAC abilities.

Maybe Mularkey can run some trick plays with him in the backfield instead of Not-so-fast Freddie Smith.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
                  Sabres Zone
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by pintonick96
                  My thoughts exactly. Who needs a wrist? Be a man and cut the thing off like Ronnie Lott.
                  Exactly, I mean come on theres a guy in the recent SI issue with no legs playing High School football, no excuses Roscoe

I'm just messing around, you guys really are very touchy. After two losses you must have gone through 6 boxes of tampons at least.
                  “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by pintonick96
                    ...and catch all your passes with one hand.
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X