PDA

View Full Version : Since we are all so serious

X-Era
09-29-2005, 05:21 PM
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why do we sing about him?

Just wondering.

Ever wonder what the styrofoam peanuts come in when they show up at the factorys? Boxes of themselves?

Why the hell do they have brail at drive up ATM's?

How many hands does it take to run chicken mcnuggets when you drive up and get them? 1 to drive the steering wheel, 1 to hold the nuggets, 1 to hold the dip, 1 to then transfer the nuggets into the dip and 1 to run the stick shift if its a manual.

why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why do we make the most amount of money at work just before we retire and save all our money for retirement when we are the oldest and cant have any fun with it? Maybe they should pay us in reverse.

The one I really want answered is: if your knees bent the other way, what would chairs look like? how bout toilets?

Anyways, I hope to hell we win this week, and Id like to see us introduce Winborn as well.

Captain Obvious
09-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Why do they call it Ovaltine? Why isn't it called Roundtine.

X-Era
09-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Yes dude, right on! Keep em coming

X-Era
09-29-2005, 05:36 PM
Did ya hear the one about the guy with short term memory loss? Me neither, at least I dont think so.

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 05:41 PM
How much you wanna bet JP can throw a football over them mountains?

X-Era
09-29-2005, 05:42 PM
How much you wanna bet JP can throw a football over them mountains?
Just had it on, I about fell on the floor when Rico said that.

Captain Obvious
09-29-2005, 05:45 PM
Did ya hear the one about the guy with short term memory loss? Me neither, at least I dont think so.
Ha! Ha! Why do they call it "toothbrush". Your not brushing a tooth. Why not call it "teethbrush". Anyway I better throw some football in here otherwise this thread will get moved. I'm so glad Sam Wyche supposedly told someone there taking the "diapers" of J.P. Let use his athletic talents. Have him throw the ball downfield. Get some crossing routes going. What do we have to lose?