• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

THE FANS IN TAMPA!

You should of heard them after the game was over, they were laughing at us walking with our Bills jersey's. They were as bad as the Miami animal crowd. It made me sick, just sick. I think to myself what could we have done to change this and then it dawns on me, let's keep the rookie in and let him fail. It's for the best. If we had made a game out of it at least I could walk with my head high, I just couldn't.

Bad things man, bad things.
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Re: THE FANS IN TAMPA!

Pitiful, quit sniveling, be a man and tell em you'll be back to get yours.

Comment

• Billz_fan
      • Jan 2003

Losing sucks but it's always a possibility to get caught on the road and with a loss.

However the same thing happens to the losing visitors at the Ralph so it makes up for it
      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• frank74
        • Apr 2005

that's funny, i don't think one tampa fan said a word to me and i had my bills garb on. not saying it didn't happen of course, but i didn't experience any of that. one thing that was great last week was going to the lightning/sabres game. even though it was preseason and lecavalier and st. louis were out, buffalo still won in a shoot-out. we went nuts and everyone just stared. it was fantastic b/c a win is a win.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

You have good fans and bad fans at every stadium. In Baltimore last year, we ran into a few good ones who offered to share their tailgate feast and helmetguy's ears were talked off by this nitwit who thought the AFL was a joke. In Seattle, this guy sitting next to me was jawing with me...all in good fun...I told him to look me up when they come here in a few years
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Pats fans are the worst. They even treat other Pats fans like crap.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

I thought the fans there behaved as fans should. Of course they jeered us, they had every right to, just as any fans in any stadium would do. It was all in good fun. I expected it, took it and walked out with my head high and smiling. There was one drunken idiot in my general area, but the other Bucs fans were polite.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

I have been to many Tampa games since I live down here. The fans were way different then usual.......They were very chatty, but I was laughing the whole time. I siad to a Bucs fan when the BUCS play in BUFFALO ever you wear your Bucs jersey there and see what happens....

It would be way worse then what I had to deal with...
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                  I thought the fans there behaved as fans should. Of course they jeered us, they had every right to, just as any fans in any stadium would do. It was all in good fun. I expected it, took it and walked out with my head high and smiling. There was one drunken idiot in my general area, but the other Bucs fans were polite.
                  "They were very chatty" is a good descrpition.

Well we were with 20 guys and I thought for sure one of them was going to fly off the handle. That didn't happen thank god because we seemed just abit outnumbered.

look at that humidity, man all mighty.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                    Losing sucks but it's always a possibility to get caught on the road and with a loss.

However the same thing happens to the losing visitors at the Ralph so it makes up for it
                    Very true. I seen some Houston fans getting booed going into the stadium before the game at Buffalo.
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

It's a brutal world out there. And it's even more brutal when you lose.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                      X