PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Neil Masters

northernbillfan
09-30-2005, 04:52 AM
The Buffalo Bills are faced with the arduous task of being the first team to enter the Gulf states. The New Orleans Saints are going to be very jazzed for this game.

It's "put up or shut up" time for the Buffalo Bills in what could be the defining game of their 2005 season against the New Orleans Saints at the Alamodome in San Antonio on Sunday. After losing their best defensive player, Takeo Spikes, and looking hapless on defense against Atlanta, the Bills go on the road to face a Saints team that, thanks to two hurricanes, Katrina and Rita, injuries, and the NFL, has had to face far greater adversity and will be playing its first game in front of a supportive crowd this season.

This weeks preview (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/09/30/as_i_see_it_buffalo_bills_at_new_orleans_saints.php)

Cntrygal
09-30-2005, 03:49 PM
Good stuff!

I wish he'd post in one of these threads so I could send him :posrep:

LifetimeBillsFan
09-30-2005, 06:26 PM
I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to lately Cntrygal because of some health problems, but I hope to give you some more opportunities soon. I did post some of what I wrote in this article in one of the threads on Losman yesterday, but I have to admit that I was so tired when I did that I forgot which one it was.

Hopefully I will feel better soon and be able to get back on the board more often.

Cntrygal
10-01-2005, 08:10 AM
:posrep:

Hopefully you will feel better soon - I can't wait to see your quality of writing when you're healthy! ;)

elltrain22
10-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Neil, if you don't already, you should be a sports writer! Your stuff is as insightful & knowledgeable as the stuff I read in SI, ESPN,and the Sporting News. Good job dude.

northernbillfan
10-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Neil, if you don't already, you should be a sports writer! Your stuff is as insightful & knowledgeable as the stuff I read in SI, ESPN,and the Sporting News. Good job dude.
Amen to that Eltrain.

Neil's work is the most well researched material I have the pleasure of editing. Not only does he break down the offense, but he backs up the reason to look out for a particular area with stats.

Cntrygal
10-01-2005, 04:28 PM
btw... in case someone didn't pick up on it...

Neil is LifetimeBillsFan.

:10:

northernbillfan
10-02-2005, 02:18 AM
He's a good analyst.