X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Vinklarek Interview

Howard Simon from WNSA interviewed Vinklarek about his firing and their were some interesting responses.

To me it sounded as if he pratically came out and said, "Yeah, I was not good enough for the job." He states, that the OL did not improve fast enough and had not gotten to where they should be right now. He also said that he does not think that TD went over GW's head on this decision. Even though GW was Vinklarek's best man at his wedding, this is still a business decision to improve the bills. TD and GW both made this decision together.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Do you believe that GW was cool with the firing? i wonder...i'm thinking he agreed to save his own @$$, but was seething on the inside.

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
      You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
      • Jul 2002

At least he's not afraid to take the blame when he didn't do a good job.

Myself, I didn't see where the line was that bad. We were great at run blocking. Drew could've avoided a lot of the sacks by making quicker decisions, or not holding onto the ball as long.

I'm not there at practice or on the sidelines, so I'm sure he must not have done a good enough job. I just hope we don't get somebody worse then him.

So much for GW's teachers.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

Working...
      X