PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams Injury

juice
09-30-2005, 06:36 AM
MW's is missing extended time for his Ankle to be just sprained.. what is he listed at on the injury report (Doubtful)?

If Williams can't go what does our line depth look like and has Peters been getting any reps with the starters in practice? Our O-Line depth is a little suspect and I remember O'Mally saying Peters was the best OT prospect he's ever seen in the Preseason - is he any closer to being ready to take over at that LT for Gandy?

It's very important that Willis gets a fast start this week and control the ball, Big Mike is like a snow plow.. Brooks & Duce can put up alot of points early if this defense is on it's heels pouting over the TKO loss.

Jan Reimers
09-30-2005, 07:28 AM
Williams, Wire and Euhus are all listed as Questionable.

vicmantak
09-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Everything surrounding Mike Williams seems to be dissapointing.
Bills lost their best player on Takeo Spikes and it seems that the best paid player is still a non-factor.
I don't know but right now, it seems that Willis McGahee has a little bit more probabilities to add more personal records...

bigbub2352
09-30-2005, 08:42 AM
Mike Williams is a bust he has been since we drafted him, he does not lpay hurt, he always has issues, and any reports about him is he is starting to realize his potetial, all he does is eat cap space, i say move gandy over to right side and start peters he dominated in preseason, and is to good of an athlete to keep off the feild. Mike Williams would free upa ton of space and u could sign some of our TALENTED players next season remeber everybody he is the number 4 overall pick he sure as hell has not played like it....

Stewie
09-30-2005, 08:55 AM
Mike Williams: perfect case study for changing the rookie salary scale.

BillsFanCupp38
09-30-2005, 09:05 AM
i really loved what i saw from peters in the preseason. The guy is big and a good athlete, i think he can be one of the best to play the position.

juice
09-30-2005, 02:01 PM
If Williams stays healthy and shows that he can handle outside speed rushers consistantly, a 1400 yd season from Willis could salvage his so far average career.

This line has to Gel and open holes to spring Willis for about 120/gm.

Jan Reimers
09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Who cares about mike williams, you have a superstar named Greg Jerman to step in and play on your dominating physical oline:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Don't you have to check in with your parole officer or something?

Cntrygal
09-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Mike Williams: perfect case study for changing the rookie salary scale.

No kidding! No college kid is worth that much right out of the gate!

Mitchy moo
09-30-2005, 03:32 PM
No kidding! No college kid is worth that much right out of the gate!
Mike's a big boy, he'll be a good one.

vicmantak
10-01-2005, 05:17 AM
If Williams stays healthy and shows that he can handle outside speed rushers consistantly, a 1400 yd season from Willis could salvage his so far average career.

This line has to Gel and open holes to spring Willis for about 120/gm.Didn't Willis run for his top rushing record last week without Williams?