X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Mike Williams Injury

MW's is missing extended time for his Ankle to be just sprained.. what is he listed at on the injury report (Doubtful)?

If Williams can't go what does our line depth look like and has Peters been getting any reps with the starters in practice? Our O-Line depth is a little suspect and I remember O'Mally saying Peters was the best OT prospect he's ever seen in the Preseason - is he any closer to being ready to take over at that LT for Gandy?

It's very important that Willis gets a fast start this week and control the ball, Big Mike is like a snow plow.. Brooks & Duce can put up alot of points early if this defense is on it's heels pouting over the TKO loss.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Mike Williams Injury

Williams, Wire and Euhus are all listed as Questionable.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• vicmantak
      • Jun 2005

Everything surrounding Mike Williams seems to be dissapointing.
      Bills lost their best player on Takeo Spikes and it seems that the best paid player is still a non-factor.
      I don't know but right now, it seems that Willis McGahee has a little bit more probabilities to add more personal records...

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
      - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

Mike Williams is a bust he has been since we drafted him, he does not lpay hurt, he always has issues, and any reports about him is he is starting to realize his potetial, all he does is eat cap space, i say move gandy over to right side and start peters he dominated in preseason, and is to good of an athlete to keep off the feild. Mike Williams would free upa ton of space and u could sign some of our TALENTED players next season remeber everybody he is the number 4 overall pick he sure as hell has not played like it....
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Stewie
          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
          • Aug 2002

Mike Williams: perfect case study for changing the rookie salary scale.
          Originally posted by Topdog
          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          I love Weiner.
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          also cheese

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
            • Mar 2004

i really loved what i saw from peters in the preseason. The guy is big and a good athlete, i think he can be one of the best to play the position.
            Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

If Williams stays healthy and shows that he can handle outside speed rushers consistantly, a 1400 yd season from Willis could salvage his so far average career.

This line has to Gel and open holes to spring Willis for about 120/gm.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by dominizzo
                Who cares about mike williams, you have a superstar named Greg Jerman to step in and play on your dominating physical oline
                Don't you have to check in with your parole officer or something?
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
                  Mike Williams: perfect case study for changing the rookie salary scale.
                  No kidding! No college kid is worth that much right out of the gate!
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                    No kidding! No college kid is worth that much right out of the gate!
                    Mike's a big boy, he'll be a good one.

Comment

• vicmantak
                      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by juice
                      If Williams stays healthy and shows that he can handle outside speed rushers consistantly, a 1400 yd season from Willis could salvage his so far average career.

This line has to Gel and open holes to spring Willis for about 120/gm.
                      Didn't Willis run for his top rushing record last week without Williams?

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
                      - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

Working...
                      X