At New Orleans, then home against the Dolphins and Jets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

At New Orleans, then home against the Dolphins and Jets....

The next three games are clearly the weakest part of our schedule. New Orleans could very well turn out to be the worst team in the league, plus they have the added distraction of playing home games at the Alamodome.

Miami is vastly improved over last year, but they're still lacking in talent and they're riding a high from improved coaching. It will catch up with them (Michigan State 44, Notre Dame 41 anyone?).

The Jets now have the worst QB situation in the NFL (with the possible exception of Baltimore).

If this team is going to make something happen this year, NOW is the time to get it together. We really need to be 4-2 before we head into Oakland then a night game against NE, because there's a very good chance we'll lose both of those games. The next three weeks are crucial for some kind of turnaround- the Bills need to create some success and momentum to build on if their going to make a playoff run.

If we can win the next three then come away from Oakland and NE with 1 loss, we'll be at 5-3 and poised to make a legit run at the playoffs. If we lose to the Saints, well then the sky has officially fallen.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: At New Orleans, then home against the Dolphins and Jets....

dammit, this was supposed to be in the Bills forum- mods please move.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      The next three games are clearly the weakest part of our schedule. New Orleans could very well turn out to be the worst team in the league, plus they have the added distraction of playing home games at the Alamodome.

Miami is vastly improved over last year, but they're still lacking in talent and they're riding a high from improved coaching. It will catch up with them (Michigan State 44, Notre Dame 41 anyone?).

The Jets now have the worst QB situation in the NFL (with the possible exception of Baltimore).

If this team is going to make something happen this year, NOW is the time to get it together. We really need to be 4-2 before we head into Oakland then a night game against NE, because there's a very good chance we'll lose both of those games. The next three weeks are crucial for some kind of turnaround- the Bills need to create some success and momentum to build on if their going to make a playoff run.

If we can win the next three then come away from Oakland and NE with 1 loss, we'll be at 5-3 and poised to make a legit run at the playoffs. If we lose to the Saints, well then the sky has officially fallen.
      Exactly what I've been saying.

Then in the back 8 we grab wins over the Jets, Cincy, Denver, Miami and Carolina and we finish 10-6.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Captain Obvious
        I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Patrick76777
        Exactly what I've been saying.

Then in the back 8 we grab wins over the Jets, Cincy, Denver, Miami and Carolina and we finish 10-6.
        We have to beat Cinci and Miami at home, and beat Carolina and Denver to finish 10-6? Oh boy.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by WILLIS21
          We have to beat Cinci and Miami at home, and beat Carolina and Denver to finish 10-6? Oh boy.
          either that or steal one from NE- what you said is probably easier.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WILLIS21

Yeah, Denver and Carolina have looked so scary. Denver lost to Miami!

Plus, Cincy had to beat Minny, Cleveland and Chicago to get to 3-0. I'd bet my mortgage that if we had that Schedule we'd be 3-0 also!
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
              Yeah, Denver and Carolina have looked so scary. Denver lost to Miami!

Plus, Cincy had to beat Minny, Cleveland and Chicago to get to 3-0. I'd bet my mortgage that if we had that Schedule we'd be 3-0 also!
              Carolina is good but definitely overrated. It won't be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd rather play them than NE, Pitt, Philly, Indy. Last year's Broncos were probably the WORST 9-7 team in the history of the NFL. This year they're streaky, and we're playing them at home. Again, not easy, but a very winnable game (more so than Carolina even).

Not sure about Cincy- we've been beating up on them the last few years so they're going to want revenge. But you're right- it's tough to tell how good they are based on the fact they haven't played anyone yet.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                Knows More Than You
                • Feb 2004

I agree about this stretch of games....Even 4-4 at the bye week isn't awful. We would just have to come out hot and take out KC and SD.

Any scenario you concieve at this point is do-able, but will it actually happen? This sundays game is soooooo crucial for establishing the identity of this team. If they drop this and fall to 1-3, after looking awful the past 2 1/2 games in basically every aspect, then it's clearly evident this team just dosen't have the desire necessary to make a run and right their season like last year.

It's the saints......bad seconday, hardly a decent run D, very erratic QB...WIN THE GAME.

I can guarentee though if the Bills lose, we will hear "oh, well they just confused JP with some exotic coverages." (really? how? by leaving the WR too open to actually believe?) OR "We just wern't able to execute" (greeaaaat. so if you can't get your **** straight vs. the saints, i don't think i wanna watch when they play NE x2, KC, Car, Den, Cin.)

BILLS WIN NOW....sick of this sameness every week.
                BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

I think we'll win the next three, with the D playing better to compensate for the loss of Spikes, and JP beginning to show his considerable talents. At 4-2, we'll all feel much kinder toward one another.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

I would not be surprised to see the Saints have their best game of the season this weekend. It's a sad reality but true that they are pissed off as a team due to the fiasco they had to put up with moving one of their home games to NY for not other reason than the league wants to kiss NYs ass. Offensively, the Saints can run the ball and we are just about if not worst in the league. Look for a tough game this week and if our offense can't score TDs we are going to lose.

Comment

• Dolphinatic
                      • Dec 2002

Hm, let me see if I can add this up. You're going to go 9-4 from here, 4-2 in the division (oops, maybe 5-1!), and 3-1 on the road in the second half of the season.

OK.
                      Be proud, Bills fans. Thanks to the NFL's changes to encourage
                      parity, your record of four consecutive Super Bowl losses will
                      stand unmatched in our lifetimes and beyond.

Comment

• NativeFin
                        happiness is having my tongue in a dog's dupa
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Typ0
                        I would not be surprised to see the Saints have their best game of the season this weekend. It's a sad reality but true that they are pissed off as a team due to the fiasco they had to put up with moving one of their home games to NY for not other reason than the league wants to kiss NYs ass. Offensively, the Saints can run the ball and we are just about if not worst in the league. Look for a tough game this week and if our offense can't score TDs we are going to lose.
                        I agree, the Saints are pissed & hungry for this game ... & if you get the JP that played the 1st game, you may have a chance ... yet if you get no Pass offense going the Saints will win. I'd say you girls will pull this one out & get the W, but NOT against the mighty FINS, Miami's D will key the run, take away the passing game with alot of pressure .... & as far as the Offense, will run the ball till the Bill secondary overcommits, in the process I'd say either 2 TD's, or 1 TD & a FG, but the final score will be Mia: 14 Buff: 6

& if you go 10-6 this season, I'll never post here again!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dolphinatic
                          Hm, let me see if I can add this up. You're going to go 9-4 from here, 4-2 in the division (oops, maybe 5-1!), and 3-1 on the road in the second half of the season.

OK.

We went 4-0 on the road in the second half of last season!

and we went 3-1 in Non-New England division games last year.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dolphinatic

OK.
                            I'll admit it's not likely but that's what this team has to do if they're going to make the playoffs. One step at a time- if we can get to the bye week at 5-3 (which means 4-1 against Saints, Miami, Jets, NE, Oakland- difficult but not impossible)- we'll be in good shape.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
                              Public Annoyance
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37

Lame post. you will be in the running for worst team in the league.
                              miami has lack of talent? look whos talking 1-2! hello, oakland is 0-3. and your worried about them. patriots i would chalk up another loss if i were you.
                              oh by the way your not gonna be 4-2 going into oakland.

have a nice day
                              I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X