• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

On This Date in Bills History....

1962- Team Captain Laverne Torczon is traded to the Titans for an 11th round pick.

1972- The Baltimore Colts record an unprecedented third straight shutout over the Bills, 17-0.

1985- Ralph Wilson fires Kay Stevenson, and promotes defensive coordinator Hank Bullough.

2000- The Bills let one slip away, as Mike Vanderjagt nails a 45 yard field goal as time expires, to give the Colts an 18-16 victory at the Ralph.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: On This Date in Bills History....

Originally posted by Billsology
    2000- The Bills let one slip away, as Mike Vanderjagt nails a 45 yard field goal as time expires, to give the Colts an 18-16 victory at the Ralph.
    I was at the Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor. Any clue how weird it was to have a football game going at 10AM?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      I was at the Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor. Any clue how weird it was to have a football game going at 10AM?
      No stranger than watching it at 2am (ROK).

(btw - kickoff is at 11am EST here in SD).
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
        No stranger than watching it at 2am (ROK).

(btw - kickoff is at 11am EST here in SD).
        true...I once watched MNF at 1AM in Bangkok...and it was in Thai.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X