• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

'They believe in me'

"They've called me after the last two games," Losman said of Evans and Eric Moulds. "And told me they're with me and that they believe in me. . . . They see it every day in practice. They see how good I can be and they want that player to come out onto the field. So it hasn't gotten to a frustrating point. But if it drags throughout the year I'm sure it will get frustrating to everybody."

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: 'They believe in me'

I hope that something clicks this week.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• bigwoo25
      • Sep 2005

It must really suck to be a rookie. Yeah, the money is good, but to have to deal with NATIONAL pressure, it's amazing that he can sleep at night.

Comment

• Romes
        • Jul 2002

Well, I'm frustrated already.
        Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by bigwoo25
          It must really suck to be a rookie. Yeah, the money is good, but to have to deal with NATIONAL pressure, it's amazing that he can sleep at night.
          JP is not a rookie. He is a second year player with limited on-field experience. There IS a difference.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

Until he proves otherwise, the distinction is moot.

Still, I'm liking the way he's handling the situation this week. He's a confident guy, you can see the resemblance to Favre there. Not over the top, either. Apearing wise beyond his years.

My money, however, says that most of the calming influence is coming from Sam. Moulds and Evans' midnight chats are a very sweet icing on the cake. But Sam is the man.

Now let's see if all that means a damn thing come Sunday evening.
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I still believe in you too, JP!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                JP is not a rookie. He is a second year player with limited on-field experience. There IS a difference.
                po-tay-to, po- tott-o. Coming into this season, his on-field experience from last year was meaningless. He might as well be a rookie.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  po-tay-to, po- tott-o. Coming into this season, his on-field experience from last year was meaningless. He might as well be a rookie.
                  not true at all. JP has had that season to work in practice with NFL players and get to know both the language and information about how teams work in the NFL. Granted, most of this work is in his head...but the game is 90% mental. There really is a large discrepancy in preparation for a second year player and a rookie who was in college a few months ago.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                    [I]"They've called me after the last two games," Losman said of Evans and Eric Moulds. "And told me they're with me and that they believe in me. . . . They see it every day in practice.
                    PRACTICE, PRACTICE, We're talkin' about PRACTICE. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Practice.

3 games, Moulds/Evans combined 14 Rec., 153 yards, 0 TD's. Yeah JP you'll see how much they believe in you if they keep up those numbers.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                      not true at all. JP has had that season to work in practice with NFL players and get to know both the language and information about how teams work in the NFL. Granted, most of this work is in his head...but the game is 90% mental. There really is a large discrepancy in preparation for a second year player and a rookie who was in college a few months ago.
                      I don't think the experience helped him all that much. You always hear experts and QB's talking about how the game "slows down"- that only comes from on-the-field experience.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Can I laugh at you punks when J.P. rips N.O. a new one the field tomorrow?
                        Don't answer that...just be warned that I will!
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                          I still believe in you too, JP!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• X-Era
                            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                            "They've called me after the last two games," Losman said of Evans and Eric Moulds. "And told me they're with me and that they believe in me. . . . They see it every day in practice. They see how good I can be and they want that player to come out onto the field. So it hasn't gotten to a frustrating point. But if it drags throughout the year I'm sure it will get frustrating to everybody."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...01/1037709.asp
                            Yeah but he sucks. They dont know what they are talking about, its not like they play with him ar get to see things we dont. Losman sucks, someone should call Evans and Moulds an clue them in. Hey, there are some posters here that seem to know it all, maybe they could call!

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              I don't think the experience helped him all that much. You always hear experts and QB's talking about how the game "slows down"- that only comes from on-the-field experience.
                              god bless, and you are ON THE MONEY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X