• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Steelers fans charged in fatal beating

Two men who claimed they were acting in self-defense were ordered Tuesday to stand trial on charges they fatally assaulted a man in a diner restroom after an apparent argument over the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Dustin Garger, 24, of Brentwood, and Brian Frisbie, 23, of Carrick, have been charged with homicide in connection with the death Dec. 24 of 49-year-old James Miller.

unacceptable behavior
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

This is very sad. And I thought the Steelers fans I used to have to deal with in Warren, PA were bad.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

People need to realize that it is just a game...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
          People need to realize that it is just a game...
          exactly!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ticatfan
            The Meathead of Muslims!
            • Jul 2002

Ain't a month goes by without hearing of this crap.
            Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Jaded 7
              Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
              • Jul 2002

I can't even believe it when I read stuff like that! To kill someone over a stupid game that you didn't even participate in! INSANE! I just don't understand people anymore these days! I hope they both get thrown in jail with no possibility of parole!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
              Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
              The only answer I found for all this hurt
              Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

What a bunch of losers! Way too many fans are getting insanely rabid these days. After championships fans seem to feel that rioting and burning down their downtowns is perfectly acceptible behavior. They ought to announce martial law following games of that magnitude in certain areas and then just shoot anyone doing property damage or hurting anyone else or engaging in behavior that could hurt or kill someone else. It's only gonna get worse.

Gotta tell ya thought that at the Pats game I saw several Bills fans trying to engage Pats fans in fights and stuff. It was disgraceful and I was ashamed to be associated w/ them. It wasn't like that at Rich a decade ago. Not that bad anyway. These people need a life.
                Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

I hate the way people think just because you buy a ticket or a jersey it makes you part of the game. Sickening.

Comment

Working...
                  X