PDA

View Full Version : Derek Hagan WR Ari State

X-Era
10-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Anybody watched this guys highlights? I swear to god its the spitting him of Moulds!!! He looks JUST like him.

I dont know, if Moulds doesnt return, calls it quits, Id give this guy a VERY long look. Especially if we sit mid to late 1st :peace:

MarvLevy
10-01-2005, 04:00 PM
send a link

X-Era
10-01-2005, 04:03 PM
send a link
Sorry, they have shown it a few times on the ASU-USC game. I can go look for some vid, but I watched it on TV.

X-Era
10-01-2005, 04:22 PM
send a link
Dont know if your watching the game but he is looking good and AZ ST is up 21 to 3

clumping platelets
10-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Hagan was thinking about entering last yrs draft but if I remember right, he was hurt late last season. He's a beast but not especially fast. I think he rates as a late day one pick right now. Bills could use a 3rd rd pick on him :D

X-Era
10-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Hagan was thinking about entering last yrs draft but if I remember right, he was hurt late last season. He's a beast but not especially fast. I think he rates as a late day one pick right now. Bills could use a 3rd rd pick on him :D
Id love it if he lands with us in the 2nd 3rd or I could even argue the 1st if both of us are right about Moulds and Parrish looks to be a career #3.

I just was astounded at how the guy looks just like Moulds to me. He even walks the same as Moulds, with that half lumbering swagger. He just looks like a Moulds clone and also seems to have a TO like build, although not quite as well built yet.

Tatonka
10-01-2005, 08:15 PM
yeah.. because lack of wrs is definately our biggest problem right now..

clumping platelets
10-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Never rest on your laurels when it comes to any position

Moulds: $11 million cap hit in 2006
J. Reed: UFA
Aiken: RFA

That leaves Parrish and Evans

X-Era
10-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Never rest on your laurels when it comes to any position

Moulds: $11 million cap hit in 2006
J. Reed: UFA
Aiken: RFA

That leaves Parrish and Evans
I was unaware of that! I can guarantee a WR on day one, mark it down! No way we dont address this early with that being the situation.

And NO way we dont cut Moulds, he wont take enough of a paycut, he retires or walks. Question, he can simply sut up his old contract and start a new one right?

Lexwhat
10-01-2005, 08:27 PM
"NO way we dont cut Moulds"

"He wont take enough of a paycut"

How do u know what the Bills are gonna do, or what he is going to do? Dont make assumptions.

clumping platelets
10-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Moulds will be asked to take a paycut.......if he refuses, he'll likely be released

Lexwhat
10-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Moulds will be asked to take a paycut.......if he refuses, he'll likely be released
Yes, I know he will be asked to. I didn't say he wouldnt. But how can someone say that Moulds wont that pay cut? Jerome Bettis took a pay cut this year to a measly number even though he was a huge part of the Steelers offense last year. Matter of fact, he's taken a pay cut 2 years in a row.

And of course, just because Bettis did it, doesn't mean Moulds will do it too. I'm simply saying we dont know what is going to happen to Moulds. Unless you talk to Moulds on the regular or if you work with TD and Modrak?

TacklingDummy
10-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Doesn't Moulds have like 7 kids to pay for? He won't tak a paycut. He will get cut.

ParanoidAndroid
10-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Yes, I know he will be asked to. I didn't say he wouldnt. But how can someone say that Moulds wont that pay cut? Jerome Bettis took a pay cut this year to a measly number even though he was a huge part of the Steelers offense last year. Matter of fact, he's taken a pay cut 2 years in a row.

And of course, just because Bettis did it, doesn't mean Moulds will do it too. I'm simply saying we dont know what is going to happen to Moulds. Unless you talk to Moulds on the regular or if you work with TD and Modrak?
The way Moulds has been getting off the line.......I think it's time to move on. He was a great receiver with an unfortunate draw of mediocre to poor QB's. Now he's past his prime. I'd rather see us grab a big posession type receiver like Hagan to develop with Losman and work opposite Evans.

I think o-line and defense takes priority over receiver though. Our D is aging and we all know we need to improve our talent on the o-line.

X-Era
10-02-2005, 08:20 AM

How do u know what the Bills are gonna do, or what he is going to do? Dont make assumptions.
Dude, are you purposely bringing an overbearing attitude? Maybe you could loosen up on the pat answers a bit. None of us knows anything, its all just conjecture, Im merely speakiung strongly when stating my opinion. If it rubs you wrong Im sorry...but ya know what, back at ya.

How about we both throw in a few more "I thinks" and a few less "I knows". Would it help?

X-Era
10-02-2005, 08:22 AM

Again, none of us knows, it goes without saying yet here you are.

We are simply speaking loudly about what we see as a "no-brainer". But in all fairness, we arent the ones with the brains.

X-Era
10-02-2005, 08:23 AM
The way Moulds has been getting off the line.......I think it's time to move on. He was a great receiver with an unfortunate draw of mediocre to poor QB's. Now he's past his prime. I'd rather see us grab a big posession type receiver like Hagan to develop with Losman and work opposite Evans.

I think o-line and defense takes priority over receiver though. Our D is aging and we all know we need to improve our talent on the o-line.
Completely agree with all you said. Have you seen his highlights (Hagan), doesnt he look like a Moulds clone?

Tatonka
10-02-2005, 08:41 AM
I was unaware of that! I can guarantee a WR on day one, mark it down! No way we dont address this early with that being the situation.

yeah.. i would have said that about the offensive line 4 drafts in a row too.

mysticsoto
10-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Actually, Hagan is listed as #1 in some draft prospects I've seen. Still, I like Martin Nance better. At 6'5, 210 lbs he could be another Moss or TO - don't know much about his speed though...but if he's okay, that would be a tough double edge sword. Do you double cover the tall guy that will likely outjump someone for the ball, or do you double cover the speedster that can burn you?

Romes
10-02-2005, 08:51 AM
Anybody watched this guys highlights? I swear to god its the spitting him of Moulds!!! He looks JUST like him.

I dont know, if Moulds doesnt return, calls it quits, Id give this guy a VERY long look. Especially if we sit mid to late 1st :peace:

I thought the same thing when I was watching this game. His build and everything is exactly like moulds.

X-Era
10-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Actually, Hagan is listed as #1 in some draft prospects I've seen. Still, I like Martin Nance better. At 6'5, 210 lbs he could be another Moss or TO - don't know much about his speed though...but if he's okay, that would be a tough double edge sword. Do you double cover the tall guy that will likely outjump someone for the ball, or do you double cover the speedster that can burn you?
Well, to me at least Moulds really wasnt best at either. He never really had deep speed and wasnt the tallest guy like a Moss. What he DID do was what Hagan does, make the tough grabs, get lots of YAC and battle with even the toughest CB's. Hes always been a possession receiver on crack, a guy who has S nastiness with great hands. There lots of possession type WR's, what seperates Moulds is the size, toughness, great hands, and great catches.