PDA

View Full Version : What would you tell the Bills in a pre-game speech?

slakjaw157
10-01-2005, 10:21 PM
I would say........NOT A DAMN THING'S been working for us. Like this damn suit doesn't work for me... and this stinking tie... and this damned shirt. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY WINNING HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL? YOU PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE ED GENERRO PLAYED FOOTBALL. A guy who gave his life for this football team. He was a 140-pound halfback, and HE PLAYED LIKE A DAMN WILDMAN! NO! LIKE A DAMN RAMPAGING BEAST! And that's the way you got to do it! YOU GO OUT THERE! YOU TEAR THEIR FARGIN HEADS OFF, AND SHEET DOWN THEIR NECKS!!! :curse:

AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH....NOW GO GET'EM!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

That's what I would tell them.

footballhottie
10-01-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm going to write that down and use it when im a coach...

Slim
10-01-2005, 10:27 PM
I dont think the patients need that FBH

footballhottie
10-01-2005, 10:55 PM
I dont think the patients need that FBHAs funny as that vision i just had was....I'm talking about my dream of being a football coach.

Typ0
10-01-2005, 11:01 PM
I'd tell the team whoever they vote as MVP can bang the coach. At this level it's just not that much incentive to tell them they can bang the cheerleaders....so I guess we have to offer up the coach.

footballhottie
10-01-2005, 11:04 PM
I'd tell the team whoever they vote as MVP can bang the coach. At this level it's just not that much incentive to tell them they can bang the cheerleaders....so I guess we have to offer up the coach.LoL i'm sure they will look forward to bangging a male coach....i don't think there are any female coachs right now.

footballhottie
10-01-2005, 11:06 PM
unless your refering to when i'm gunna be a coach...then that will be a no go....I will abide by the nfl logo...the No Fun League...better yet the No ****ing League

slakjaw157
10-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Haven't you heard the expression "Take one for the team" FBH? :drool2:

footballhottie
10-02-2005, 12:44 AM
sorry i'm apart of the No ****ing League

footballhottie
10-02-2005, 12:45 AM
I would never in a million years work so hard to be a coach then sleep with a player, maybe another coach but never a player...

The_Philster
10-02-2005, 01:10 AM
I would say........NOT A DAMN THING'S been working for us. Like this damn suit doesn't work for me... and this stinking tie... and this damned shirt. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY WINNING HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL? YOU PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE ED GENERRO PLAYED FOOTBALL. A guy who gave his life for this football team. He was a 140-pound halfback, and HE PLAYED LIKE A DAMN WILDMAN! NO! LIKE A DAMN RAMPAGING BEAST! And that's the way you got to do it! YOU GO OUT THERE! YOU TEAR THEIR FARGIN HEADS OFF, AND SHEET DOWN THEIR NECKS!!! :curse: AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH....NOW GO GET'EM!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!That's what I would tell them.Necessary Roughness :up:

Historian
10-02-2005, 06:17 AM
I would say........NOT A DAMN THING'S been working for us. Like this damn suit doesn't work for me... and this stinking tie... and this damned shirt. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY WINNING HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL? YOU PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE ED GENERRO PLAYED FOOTBALL. A guy who gave his life for this football team. He was a 140-pound halfback, and HE PLAYED LIKE A DAMN WILDMAN! NO! LIKE A DAMN RAMPAGING BEAST! And that's the way you got to do it! YOU GO OUT THERE! YOU TEAR THEIR FARGIN HEADS OFF, AND SHEET DOWN THEIR NECKS!!! :curse:

That's what I would tell them.

:rofl:

I would just say, "Try not to embarrass yourselves this week."

Then I would show them the cardboard cutout of FBH, and tell them that after each win, they could peel a piece of clothing off her.
;)

YardRat
10-02-2005, 07:00 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><DD>
</DD><DD>Any ideas?</DD><DD>On how we can get worse? How about a series of fines for good play? Maybe a thirty-thousand dollar bonus for the guy voted least valuable player?</DD><DD> </DD>or...

The local press seems to think we'd save everyone a lot of time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves. Me, I'm for wasting sports writers' time. So, I'd like to hang around and see if we can give 'em all a nice big sh**burger to eat.
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sportsuser101
10-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Necessary Roughness :up:
Yup good movie!

The_Philster
10-02-2005, 08:37 AM
Yup good movie!I saw it 5 times in the theater :lol:

Kathy Ireland :drool:
http://users.ev1.net/~hlsports/020789.JPG

jpdex12
10-02-2005, 09:23 AM

GO BILLS!!!!!

That's what I would tell them.I thought that this would be a great thread to read, but it kind of went astray when the male's let the wrong part of their bodies start to speak after FBH chimed in.

I would tell those guys that they can take a good look in the mirror and decide whether they are the type of player that plays for the money or plays for the glory. The foundation of this league was formed by MEN who gave a damn and played for peanuts. They walked around with busted noses, no teeth and scars all over their faces and they didn't get paid **** for it. They purely loved the game which is more than I could say for a lot of the players in the league today. What you players need to realize is that you are the heros of the cities in which you play in and heros of the fans both young and old that route for you.
If you don't have the balls or the heart to look your teammates in the eye and tell them or your fans that you gave every bit of yourself for every game, then get off of the damn field! There are thousands of people in this world that have the heart but not the talent to do what you do for a living so show the self pride that the founders of this game believed in.

Never mind what the media says or what anyone else has to cast negatively towards this team.

Do it for your team
Do it for your self
& do it for the city's fans that cannot do anything but idolize every one of you on the first team to bring the city of Buffalo a world championship.

You repersent a blue collar city and the blue collar fan.

Now let's go out there and kick their f***ing asses.

JD
10-02-2005, 09:34 AM
:rofl:

I would just say, "Try not to embarrass yourselves this week."

For some reason I damn near pissed my pants after read this haha, just thinking of a coach saying that and the players sitting there like ":wtf:" :lmao: I think you gave me a stomach ulcer :rage:

slakjaw157
10-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Do it for your team
Do it for your self
& do it for the city's fans that cannot do anything but idolize every one of you on the first team to bring the city of Buffalo a world championship.

You repersent a blue collar city and the blue collar fan.

Now let's go out there and kick their f***ing asses.

:bf1: Well said.

Mr. Cynical
10-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Win the game or be forced to lick clean the hood of the Pinto.

gannd
10-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Tell Pat Adams either you win or you are playing goal for the Sabres this year.

Captain Obvious
10-02-2005, 05:51 PM
I would never in a million years work so hard to be a coach then sleep with a player, maybe another coach but never a player...
You would give new meaning the the title "Tight Ends " coach or "Special Teams" Coach.

paladin warrior
10-02-2005, 05:58 PM

GO BILLS!!!!!

That's what I would tell them. To me I will yell. I would say "Jp Losman is a loudy player in the whole wide world." and :curse: ing stink JP & don't like be a p u . s y!!!!

slakjaw157
10-02-2005, 06:00 PM
To me I will yell. I would say "Jp Losman is a loudy player in the whole wide world." and :curse: ing stink JP & don't like be a p u . s y!!!!

Okay.........I'm not really sure what this means.

jpdex12
10-02-2005, 07:45 PM
To me I will yell. I would say "Jp Losman is a loudy player in the whole wide world." and :curse: ing stink JP & don't like be a p u . s y!!!!
So, how many bottles of Jack did you pound today?