X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Time for Bills to wake up

Buffalo Bills general manager Tom Donahoe is willing to cut J.P. Losman a little slack as his young quarterback grows accustomed to playing the most difficult position in all of sports.

As for the rest of his team, Donahoe's patience is wearing thin and it is his impression that the time has come — starting today in San Antonio, when Buffalo takes on the New Orleans Saints — for the Bills to wake up and realize that the 2005 NFL season is under way. http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...38/1007/SPORTS
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • vicmantak
    • Jun 2005

Re: Time for Bills to wake up

From this point of view... IT'S TOTALLY TRUE.

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
    - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
      Buffalo Bills general manager Tom Donahoe is willing to cut J.P. Losman a little slack as his young quarterback grows accustomed to playing the most difficult position in all of sports.

As for the rest of his team, Donahoe's patience is wearing thin and it is his impression that the time has come — starting today in San Antonio, when Buffalo takes on the New Orleans Saints — for the Bills to wake up and realize that the 2005 NFL season is under way. http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...38/1007/SPORTS
      Is it me or do we always start slow? Not that other teams dont, the Pats have seemed to start slow the past few years too.

I agree, even though there is no excuse for losing, JP has an excuse its inexperience. What is NOT OK is the sloppy D play. But the more I think about it, the more Im convinced that TB and ATL go deep into the playoffs and we simply were overmatched by 2 very very good teams.

Comment

• slakjaw157
        • Oct 2003

The Bills will be in for a very long day if they cannot stop the run today. After they watched the game film I'm confident the Saints will be giving us a healthy dose of Duece, and every team thereafter until we can prove we can stop it.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

Working...
        X