PDA

View Full Version : Bills 45 - Saints 33

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Bills 45-Saints 33

Ron Johnson, who lost his starting job to Doug Flutie because of an injury in the fifth game of the season, threw for three touchdowns and ran for another in Buffalo's 45-33 over the Saints on Sunday. The Bills entered the game with a Wild card berth signed, sealed, and delivered, and elected to rest Doug Flutie who had some minor injuries.

The Bills exploded for 4 TDs in the first 17 minutes of the game. Bills DT Sean Moran started the avalanche with a sack on Saints QB Kerry Collins forcing a fumble, which Bruce Smith returned to the Saint's 1 yard line. Antione Smith did the honors with a TD on the next play. Rob Johnson got the Bills second TD on a 66 yard pass to Eric Moulds. Kurt Schultz picked off Collins on the next series, setting up Rob Johnson's 12 yard run for a TD. Johnson engineered an 81 yard drive for the Bills 4th TD, a 1 yard pass to FB Sam Gash. The Saints responded with 2 TDs at the end of the half to close the gap to 28-14.

Christie added a FG to open the 3rd quarter, and The Saints responded with a Cameron Cleeland TD. Lonnie Johnson and Jonathan Linton scored touchdowns to open the 4th quarter lead to 45-21. The Saints managed 2 TDs in the final minutes to make it close.

Well Good Luck today MEN
But luck isn't what you need
It's a WIN
SO LETS WIN THIS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BAM
10-02-2005, 12:04 PM
I saw the last game versus the Saints a few years back. It was on opening day and Rob Johnson threw three picks to the same dude.

:ill:

We got this one though!

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 12:26 PM
This game cost me $500 in my Fantasy Football league. Flutie was benched, and I had Rob Johnson off waivers. I chose to play Kerry Collins.

Johnson had a sick game and I lost :(