PDA

View Full Version : JP is our problem?

X-Era
10-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Dead last in red zone D, 31st in run D, and JP is our problem?

Jayhawk
10-02-2005, 12:53 PM
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Who am I kidding? You would.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

BAM
10-02-2005, 12:54 PM
huh?

X-Era
10-02-2005, 12:59 PM
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Who am I kidding? You would.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.
You, my friend, can begin servicing me at any moment. Save you ridiculous BS and ravings for English class. You want to teach, go do it, but bite your tongue and me in the mean time.

BAM
10-02-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't think he came up with that himself...

Jayhawk
10-02-2005, 01:09 PM
nope didn't.

BAM
10-02-2005, 01:10 PM
I've been on that site before. :D

sba
10-02-2005, 01:24 PM
He threw a beautiful deep pass that hit that Saints DB in stride.

Jayhawk
10-02-2005, 01:37 PM
I've been on that site before. :D
doh, Bam your too smart. :)

colin
10-02-2005, 01:42 PM

a bad instead of terrible QB would have us winning right now.

jp is garbage, he should sit

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 03:12 PM
a bad instead of terrible QB would have us winning right now.

jp is garbage, he should sit

Well we saw a bad QB right after the terrible one colon and where did that get us? Is it Losman or Holcom's fault that the defense canno0t stop even the lowly ass Saints? Is it the QB's fault that our idiot coaches wrefuse to run the ball when McGahee is teraing the defense to shreds with the few opportunities he is give? Is it the QB's fault that Lindell missed a very very imporatnt field goal? Is it the QB's fault that our moron coaches punted the ball dpwn by two scores with just over four minutes left, knowing that that was their LAST chance. A damn punt?

We obviously have much bigger problems that just Losman.

Lexwhat
10-02-2005, 03:35 PM
If people want to be critical, then let's be reasonable.

How many points did the Saints score until late in the 4th quarter, especially with great field position all day? 16 points. 16 POINTS.

How many points did our offense score? 7 points. JP turned it over too.

I cannot believe that you would bring up our defense after this game was over. The loss was a combination of terrible offensive play-calling, poor play from JP once again, and subpar play from our offensive line and WRs. Our WRs are not playing terrible, but they are not playing great.

Hey Mark Campbell, nice work messing up on that block at the end of the 1st half on McGee's amazing kick return. That type of play is not only a game-changing play, but could very well be a season-changing play. Anyone thinks we could have won if we went into the half with 14 points instead of 7? I do.

Game Balls: Terrance McGee, Angelo Crowell, Willis McGahee.

Morons: Our O-line (especially Greg Jarman), Mark Campbell, JP Losman, Nate Clements, Tom Clements and Mike Mularkey.

At this point, I don't think we can bounce back, especially with the schedule getting much tougher. Sadly, I think we should just let JP Losman play out the rest of the year and hope for the best next year. Let JP take all the lumps he needs.

TacklingDummy
10-02-2005, 03:51 PM

Oh and JP Losman is not dead last in every staticial catergory for a starting NFL QB?

His only TD pass is to a Tackle.

colin
10-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Well we saw a bad QB right after the terrible one colon and where did that get us? Is it Losman or Holcom's fault that the defense canno0t stop even the lowly ass Saints? Is it the QB's fault that our idiot coaches wrefuse to run the ball when McGahee is teraing the defense to shreds with the few opportunities he is give? Is it the QB's fault that Lindell missed a very very imporatnt field goal? Is it the QB's fault that our moron coaches punted the ball dpwn by two scores with just over four minutes left, knowing that that was their LAST chance. A damn punt?

We obviously have much bigger problems that just Losman.

hahah you called me colon!!!

our D was decent, not great but decent. we did do poorly on third down tho.

our running game is very good, we obviously need to run much much more.

holcombe did squat, but he came in to a losing situation, the bottom line is even when given weeks to prep, losman is the worst nfl qb right now. we need to prep and start a less terrible qb all week, that's holcombe.

our play calling is obviously bad, but jp can't even execute quick outs on 3 and 5 to an open moulds, he really is terrible

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 05:19 PM
hahah you called me colon!!!

our D was decent, not great but decent. we did do poorly on third down tho.

our running game is very good, we obviously need to run much much more.

holcombe did squat, but he came in to a losing situation, the bottom line is even when given weeks to prep, losman is the worst nfl qb right now. we need to prep and start a less terrible qb all week, that's holcombe.

our play calling is obviously bad, but jp can't even execute quick outs on 3 and 5 to an open moulds, he really is terrible

Well and if Holcomb cannot execute on SHORT notice, then why the hell is he our backup. What is this Billy Joe Hobert all over again. What if Losman goes down in atight game with an injury, and Holcomb can't get it done? Are we gonna make excuses about how he didn't have enugh time to prepare then? See where I'm going with this? As for the comments about the defense, what I meant was that our defense NEVER stops ANYONE when it matters the most. NEVER. just like Lindell, he is like 13 for 13 or somehting like that this year, but when he NEEDS to make one, well we all know what happens then. I'm tired of making excuses for this team. We suck man, plain and simple. It is going to another LONG year.

:puke:

colin
10-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Well and if Holcomb cannot execute on SHORT notice, then why the hell is he our backup. What is this Billy Joe Hobert all over again. What if Losman goes down in atight game with an injury, and Holcomb can't get it done? Are we gonna make excuses about how he didn't have enugh time to prepare then? See where I'm going with this? As for the comments about the defense, what I meant was that our defense NEVER stops ANYONE when it matters the most. NEVER. just like Lindell, he is like 13 for 13 or somehting like that this year, but when he NEEDS to make one, well we all know what happens then. I'm tired of making excuses for this team. We suck man, plain and simple. It is going to another LONG year.

:puke:

we'd be 3-1 with bledsoe or prolly with holcombe if he were our starter the whole way through.

as inconsistently as our D has played, our run is strong and all we need to score and hold the ball more is some third down conversions and less wasted playes on first down. that get's us a lead in the 4th and our running game can ride that out against atlanta and new O easily.

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 06:12 PM
we'd be 3-1 with bledsoe or prolly with holcombe if he were our starter the whole way through.

as inconsistently as our D has played, our run is strong and all we need to score and hold the ball more is some third down conversions and less wasted playes on first down. that get's us a lead in the 4th and our running game can ride that out against atlanta and new O easily.

Yeah the Cowboys are a GREAT team with Drew Bledsoe aren't they? They've won one more game than us COLON. Gimme a break. Go root for them then if you're on his JOCK so bad. Do you really want to go there? I don't. I'm tired and I'm through reading stupid ass posts like this so I'm out.

colin
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah the Cowboys are a GREAT team with Drew Bledsoe aren't they? They've won one more game than us COLON. Gimme a break. Go root for them then if you're on his JOCK so bad. Do you really want to go there? I don't. I'm tired and I'm through reading stupid ass posts like this so I'm out.

wow, i bet you are one of the smartest guys at the factory, bet your fork stamp is always working.

i didn't say anything about the cowboys, i said if we had a better QB, like bledsoe for example (he played on this team last year, you might have missed it while drinking to make up for the rest of your life), we'd be 3-1.

our d has done OK, they got our O the ball 3 times while down by 8 at home against atlanta in the 4th, and we allowed one single TD and that was from our own 23 after the worst QB in the NFL threw a terrible pick.

and, our running game is strong as hell.

i'd ask you to put 1 and 1 together, but i'll just do it for you instead: we are a not even average passing game away from leading the AFC East.

holcombe COULD get us that, jp certainly can't

ParanoidAndroid
10-02-2005, 07:44 PM
JP could be doing better. He has looked good in spurts, but he can't seem to put in a solid quarter. He's good for a series and then he's done. That is typical rookie output.
As for the defense, the biggest reason they are looking so poor against the run is because they are on the field so often. A major chunk of the rushing yards they are giving up is coming in the 4th quarter as opponents are trying to run out the clock.
The defense kept this game within reach all the way through.
I will stand by my statement at the beginning of LAST year....
If the offense can put up 17-20 points a game, we'll be looking at the playoffs because the defense will keep things close.
These guys are aging fast and I don't expect to be able to say the same thing next year.