Memo to the coaching staff: What would you say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Memo to the coaching staff: What would you say?

The long ball isn't working.

Get it?

Good, now stop with that stupid play.

How many frikkin times do you need to see that JP isn't accurate downfield?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• DaBills
    • Sep 2004

Re: Memo to the coaching staff

Agree. This is bull****. Run the G-D ball! This long-ball bs is not the answer ESPECIALLY since JP is proving it's not.

This is 110% on the coaching staff.
    “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Sure, that's right, give up on the long ball because we want their safeties up at the line of scrimmage for when we run the ball.

Good thinking.

Comment

• DaBills
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
        Sure, that's right, give up on the long ball because we want their safeties up at the line of scrimmage for when we run the ball.

Good thinking.
        Thank you, it is, and **** their safeties. Maybe they would respect the deep ball if we set it up first with the run like we did on the first drive. And if Moulds can't out play any of their safeties, why is he starting? And who said give up on it? Just don't make it the main focus. Why repeat the same errors? Throw on second and long, third and long almost guarantees no chance at a 3rd down conversion. The line is run blocking better than it is pass protecting, so way go away from that?

Moulds has the drops. JP can't really hit anyone deep as evidenced by the overthrow to Moulds, and we are running better than throwing. Or do you like 3rd and 17, 3rd and 12, 3rd and 6 forcing us to throw all the time?

Comment

• sba
          • Dec 2004

Here's a memo:

RUN THE BALL

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DaBills
            Thank you, it is, and **** their safeties. Maybe they would respect the deep ball if we set it up first with the run like we did on the first drive. And if Moulds can't out play any of their safeties, why is he starting? And who said give up on it? Just don't make it the main focus. Why repeat the same errors? Throw on second and long, third and long almost guarantees no chance at a 3rd down conversion. The line is run blocking better than it is pass protecting, so way go away from that?

Moulds has the drops. JP can't really hit anyone deep as evidenced by the overthrow to Moulds, and we are running better than throwing. Or do you like 3rd and 17, 3rd and 12, 3rd and 6 forcing us to throw all the time?

You have to throw deep occasionally or they won't be able to run at all.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
              You have to throw deep occasionally or they won't be able to run at all.
              However you should only do that if you can be accurate. JP has not been effective with the long ball at all this season.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sba
                Here's a memo:

RUN THE BALL
                I second that memo...the Saints are rotten against the run and we were passing way too much
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Re: Memo to the coaching staff: What would you say?

What else should we say to the coaches?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

My memo would come on a pink peice of paper saying this;

You are fired and have 15 mins to clean out your **** before security will help you. Thank you and have a nice day, Jackass!
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• AndreReed83
                      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                      • Mar 2004

I would say two words: ****. YOU.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

This team needs to take the same approach the Steelers did with Roethlisberger-

Run- Run- Run- Run-Run- Run-Pass-Run- Run-Pass-Run- Run- and maybe run a few more times.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                          • May 2003

Ahh finally something intelligent coming from YOU. About time.

Comment

• DaBills
                            • Sep 2004

O-
                            Until teams stop us, run WM left and early and even get JP into a bootleg/rollout situation and catch teams in misdirection-type plays. He's fairly mobile and has run well. OR, out of the rollout, let him dump a high-percentage screen to someone. WR's and TE's aren't going to drop all of them are they? lol.

Do NOT have JP throw long on 2nd or 3rd and long so much. Either Moulds and him are not on the same page or Moulds has alligator arms. But it's clear JP has not found the go-to WR that he's on the same page with.

D-
                            Defense needs to bump WRs more at the line to disrupt timing. On blitz situations and opponents 3rd-and-long situations, we need to contain better and not leave all the lanes open for QB's to scramble. we stop them for short gains on 1st and 2nd, yet give up the big gain on 3rd? WTF?

Next game, I would blitz the s--- out of teams every down for a few series just to shake things up. What's to lose? After this week, no team will respect this D anymore.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              My memo would come on a pink peice of paper saying this;

You are fired and have 15 mins to clean out your **** before security will help you. Thank you and have a nice day, Jackass!

Comment

Working...
                              X