X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdbillsfan2
    • Apr 2005

yet another Sunday with the Bills

For more years then I prefer to remember ,I've tuned in to catch the latest adventures of MY Buffalo Bills. Today is no different...or is it?
    If the Bills were my wife instead of my Team (by choice) I do believe I would have Bi*ch slapped the the girl and kicked her a** out the door . But ....it ain't and she ain't either.
    Only four weeks into the season and ,sorry for saying it ,but I losing any faith I had this team could be different . It seems like the same ol crapola ,only recycled with new faces.
    Who do I blame ??? I used to pity Ralph Wilson. But no more ! It's his team.
    Do I blame the players . No How about the coaching staff ? At this point ,not even them.

So who is to blame for ruining my otherwise sunny Sundays ? Easy !! This week I will blame T.D. !!! If the guy doesn't know what he's doing ,which I think he doesn't cut his ass like any other dead weight ! WE all knew we had O=line problems .well all of us except T.D. I honestly believe that until we lose T.D. the future will be bleak as hell and well get the same ol crap sunday after sunday! And Yes I'm Saying it (and after 45 years of following the Bills I will )This team is as embarassing as any I've ever seen!
    Ralph Wilson if your seeing this (yeah right ) take charge and get some true leadership on this team starting at the top !
    You all can lay the blame on any player you like but ......I say take it to the top !!! As a fan I refuse to make only the players or the coach for the scapegoat of the team.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "
Working...
X