PDA

View Full Version : TD and MM must go or I do

Billsouth
10-02-2005, 01:58 PM
This team is much worse than last year and i dont see that this organization has any vision for the future. while i will continue to support the team for the forseeable future i cannot support this for much longer. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS the big one and we miss big pat. Our offensive line really sucks and we did jack diddly to fix it. yeah we signed some cheap castoffs from other teams.

I hate to say this but TD is not a winner. He could not win in Pitt and continues to bring in coaches who r weak subordinates. he got burned by his pitt situation and now we are paying for it.

if this doesnt change i must look for a winning organzation.

Michael82
10-02-2005, 02:04 PM
:bigwave:

don't let the door hit you on the way out. Any other bandwagoners want off the wagon? :ill:

Jayhawk
10-02-2005, 02:14 PM
if you are going to jump do it now. we don't need people like you.

G. Host
10-02-2005, 02:18 PM
TD & MM are NOT going so either you do what you say or you are just lying.

Maimi is always looking for new fans!

BAM
10-02-2005, 02:19 PM
This is disappointing, Billsouth. :down:

SkapePhin
10-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Thats pretty fairweathered.. You need to stick with your team no matter what imo.. Even if the Bills hire Wannestedt next year.

Billsouth
10-02-2005, 02:30 PM
alright, i agree... i am just venting. after 25 years of this the losman debacle got to me. i am not going anywhere MIKEY

fliefish
10-02-2005, 02:49 PM
i can sympathize with Billsouth, although I am and will be a lifetime fan that does not mean that i have to be in agreement with the action/inaction of the front office and coaching staff

who did td turn away in the first coaching search....lewis and fox...what more needs to be said

i have not heard mularkey's favorite saying this year "stay the course," he must know ofr feel something that he is not sharing publicly

just my 2cents

The_Philster
10-02-2005, 03:32 PM
couldn't win in Pittsburgh? :huh:

sdbillsfan2
10-02-2005, 03:57 PM
alright, i agree... i am just venting. after 25 years of this the losman debacle got to me. i am not going anywhere MIKEY
I know what ya meant ....I tend to vent like that too...
Once a Bills Fan .ALways a Bills fan ,It's in your blood .
Sometimes the losses get overwelming. Just place the blame on those responsible. (it's up to you to say who that is )

Wolffman
10-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Yup, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I hate ***** bandwagoners.

Luisito23
10-02-2005, 04:21 PM
GO BILLS 4 LIFE!!!!!

Demon
10-02-2005, 04:33 PM
People need to calm down.

Yes, we are the new Bungles. Losman might not be the anwser. But, for the love of god, fix the o-line.

Donahoe is not going anywhere, he fills seats, makes tons of money for Wilson and for some reason, gets everyone hyped up each off-season.

We win as a team and we lose as a team. I'm not quitting, and i will be there every game this season, and i will definetly be renewing my season tickets, even though we're 1-3. If Bills office calls me to ask if i want to renew my tix for next season, i'd gladly do it.

Like the guy above me said, Bills for life. You can't just support us cuz we're a winner. You must be with us when we're on the low.

The problem is, everyone is still in the Kelly era. People have to realize, we're not the super mighty Bills anymore, we're on the same level with the Cardinals and Browns and the 49ers.....

Michael82
10-02-2005, 04:58 PM
People need to calm down.

Yes, we are the new Bungles. Losman might not be the anwser. But, for the love of god, fix the o-line.

Donahoe is not going anywhere, he fills seats, makes tons of money for Wilson and for some reason, gets everyone hyped up each off-season.

We win as a team and we lose as a team. I'm not quitting, and i will be there every game this season, and i will definetly be renewing my season tickets, even though we're 1-3. If Bills office calls me to ask if i want to renew my tix for next season, i'd gladly do it.

Like the guy above me said, Bills for life. You can't just support us cuz we're a winner. You must be with us when we're on the low.

The problem is, everyone is still in the Kelly era. People have to realize, we're not the super mighty Bills anymore, we're on the same level with the Cardinals and Browns and the 49ers.....
Great post! We are the Bills from the 80s....not the 90s. People need to realize that and lower their expectations.

DynaPaul
10-02-2005, 05:43 PM
We're not the team of the 80's and 90's for sure, But Jesus, Donahoe ain't getting it done. As long as we have no O-Line we will continue lose. I'm a Bills fan always but I cannot support this GM anymore. F*** Tom Donahoe!

RoanokeVABillsFan
10-02-2005, 05:55 PM
As i said in my Pull Losman thread, the bills are 0-0 in the AFC East. This is not the time to panic and keep pulling your QB. We are close. I agree with everyone we're not playing as well as we were in the early 90's, but this is a team that each week is looking for "the" play. If the amazing kick return finished in a TD, like it would have last year, it's a 14-13 game at half time and it's a different game. Each week, it's a few plays that make the difference, whether it be offense, defense or special teams. To date, we're just not making them. The season is not over. We win the division games against some beat up teams not playing well and we're in the playoffs. I know that's optomistic, but I think we can play better than we have with an inexperienced QB taking his lumps (just don't like the coaching staff that gave him the job pulling him 2 out of 4 weeks, may kill him). Let's see how they do against the AFC east. They may be playing against one of the best divisions in football this year...

fushetti
10-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Great post! We are the Bills from the 80s....not the 90s. People need to realize that and lower their expectations.

They've been the "bills from the 80's" for almost 10 years now. I'm sick of mediocre football and front office work. I'm not jumping off any bandwagon, its just a fact that when you are a Buffalo sports fan, you can't follow your team too closely and let it absorb your being, or you'll get hurt. I have no idea how anyone thought the 2005 Bills would be a playoff team before this season started. Alot of people apparently drank that kool-aid.

My expectations were lowered at the onset of this season. Bills football is way down on my radar.

Michael82
10-02-2005, 06:02 PM
They've been the "bills from the 80's" for almost 10 years now. I'm sick of mediocre football and front office work. I'm not jumping off any bandwagon, its just a fact that when you are a Buffalo sports fan, you can't follow your team too closely and let it absorb your being, or you'll get hurt. I have no idea how anyone thought the 2005 Bills would be a playoff team before this season started. Alot of people apparently drank that kool-aid.

My expectations were lowered at the onset of this season. Bills football is way down on my radar.
Hopefully Bills football is higher than Red Sox baseball on your radar. Because they aren't going anywhere. Hopefully the White Sox whoop their ass, while the Yankees take care of the Angels. :snicker:

BTW, thanks for the division. :up:

Mahdi
10-02-2005, 07:24 PM
All I have to say is that MM and Tom Clements are clueless.....Willis was killing their D and everytime they comeback on first down with a pass and get sacked which put us into second and long. This was a ridiculous game.....Mcgee not getting into the endzone.....I dont know how many times we stayed on the field on third and long, getting killed by freakin Dante Stallworth???...getting stuffed on 4th and 1. ............

Sportsuser101
10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
So long. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Loser.

As I've pointed out before in precise detail TD has done a good job. You have to let the coaches coach and the players play.

colin
10-02-2005, 07:36 PM
We're not the team of the 80's and 90's for sure, But Jesus, Donahoe ain't getting it done. As long as we have no O-Line we will continue lose. I'm a Bills fan always but I cannot support this GM anymore. F*** Tom Donahoe!

the same as the pull bledsoe crowd last year (although i don't know how many really wanted the 3rd stringer in), we have to have an alternative.

do we have someone to replace the GM? i could see clements getting fired and mularky calling plays (if we don't beat miami, i'd like to).

we don't have anyone right now to replace TD.

last year travis sucked ass, and we had a guy to replace him, and we did great since.

reed sucked ass as the 2nd wr and we replaced him with evans, and it worked out great.

jp losman right now is so horrible it is funny (to non bills fans), we have a guy who can play who we can replace him with.

our running, d, and special teams keep us in games and can with them for us, but only if we get less than high school play from the QB.

BillsNick
10-02-2005, 07:36 PM
This team is much worse than last year and i dont see that this organization has any vision for the future. while i will continue to support the team for the forseeable future i cannot support this for much longer. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS the big one and we miss big pat. Our offensive line really sucks and we did jack diddly to fix it. yeah we signed some cheap castoffs from other teams.

I hate to say this but TD is not a winner. He could not win in Pitt and continues to bring in coaches who r weak subordinates. he got burned by his pitt situation and now we are paying for it.

if this doesnt change i must look for a winning organzation.

Bye :bigwave:

Jan Reimers
10-02-2005, 07:38 PM
It appears that TD and MM have no long - or even medium - range commitment to anything. They have paniced with Losman less than 4 full games into the season, and have done nothing to shore up the line on either side of the ball.

I guess they will use JP as the scapegoat to cover their lack of forsight, and their complete failure to put a competitive team on the field. TD, at least, always has someone else to blame.

unpaid_bills
10-02-2005, 08:29 PM
All I have to say is that MM and Tom Clements are clueless.....Willis was killing their D and everytime they comeback on first down with a pass and get sacked which put us into second and long. This was a ridiculous game.....Mcgee not getting into the endzone.....I dont know how many times we stayed on the field on third and long, getting killed by freakin Dante Stallworth???...getting stuffed on 4th and 1. ............
The only problem Willis got the ball on 4th and inches and lost 2, granted he did not get a decent block. You have to have a balanced attack run and pass. No excuse for Dante Stallworth to look all pro.

This would have been a totally different game if McGee runs in that score at the end of the 1st half we are up 14-13, and we make that 4th and 1 who knows

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
It appears that TD and MM have no long - or even medium - range commitment to anything. They have paniced with Losman less than 4 full games into the season, and have done nothing to shore up the line on either side of the ball.

I guess they will use JP as the scapegoat to cover their lack of forsight, and their complete failure to put a competitive team on the field. TD, at least, always has someone else to blame.
I don't call it a panic at all.

If they pull JP in favor of Holcombe to start the first half of the season I'll back you on that statement - but if they give him 3 or almost 4 quarters and he's sucking wind- and the game is still in reach- then i have no problem with it.

Giving him undisputed reign as thre QB somewhat rewards him for failure. We don't have Privy to the sideline conversations- who knows- maybe they told him not to do "X" or else and he did it anyway.

fushetti
10-03-2005, 08:15 AM
Hopefully Bills football is higher than Red Sox baseball on your radar. Because they aren't going anywhere. Hopefully the White Sox whoop their ass, while the Yankees take care of the Angels. :snicker:

Mikey, have fun flying to Anaheim. It couldn't have worked out any better. Take your division, the last three years have shown that means nothing.

Thanks for bashing Boston in a Bills thread. Shows how angry you Yankee fans are. I have nothing but confidence in my team getting back to the World Series and I'm not even giving a PASSING THOUGHT to NYY.

Angels in 4.

Billsouth
10-03-2005, 09:04 AM

mikey, u finally post something that is intelligent, well thought out and very clear and cogent!! :bf1: :goodpost:

Michael82
10-03-2005, 09:07 AM
mikey, u finally post something that is intelligent, well thought out and very clear and cogent!! :bf1: :goodpost:
:rofl: