X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsouth
    • Jul 2002

TD and MM must go or I do

This team is much worse than last year and i dont see that this organization has any vision for the future. while i will continue to support the team for the forseeable future i cannot support this for much longer. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS the big one and we miss big pat. Our offensive line really sucks and we did jack diddly to fix it. yeah we signed some cheap castoffs from other teams.

I hate to say this but TD is not a winner. He could not win in Pitt and continues to bring in coaches who r weak subordinates. he got burned by his pitt situation and now we are paying for it.

if this doesnt change i must look for a winning organzation.
    "once a raider always a raider"
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: TD and MM must go or I do

don't let the door hit you on the way out. Any other bandwagoners want off the wagon?

Comment

• Jayhawk
      • Aug 2004

if you are going to jump do it now. we don't need people like you.
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

TD & MM are NOT going so either you do what you say or you are just lying.

Maimi is always looking for new fans!

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

This is disappointing, Billsouth.

Comment

• SkapePhin
            • Jan 2005

Thats pretty fairweathered.. You need to stick with your team no matter what imo.. Even if the Bills hire Wannestedt next year.

Comment

• Billsouth
              • Jul 2002

alright, i agree... i am just venting. after 25 years of this the losman debacle got to me. i am not going anywhere MIKEY
              "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• fliefish
                • Jan 2004

i can sympathize with Billsouth, although I am and will be a lifetime fan that does not mean that i have to be in agreement with the action/inaction of the front office and coaching staff

who did td turn away in the first coaching search....lewis and fox...what more needs to be said

i have not heard mularkey's favorite saying this year "stay the course," he must know ofr feel something that he is not sharing publicly

just my 2cents

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

couldn't win in Pittsburgh?
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Billsouth
                    alright, i agree... i am just venting. after 25 years of this the losman debacle got to me. i am not going anywhere MIKEY
                    I know what ya meant ....I tend to vent like that too...
                    Once a Bills Fan .ALways a Bills fan ,It's in your blood .
                    Sometimes the losses get overwelming. Just place the blame on those responsible. (it's up to you to say who that is )

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• Wolffman
                      • Jul 2004

Yup, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I hate ***** bandwagoners.

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

GO BILLS 4 LIFE!!!!!
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

People need to calm down.

Yes, we are the new Bungles. Losman might not be the anwser. But, for the love of god, fix the o-line.

Donahoe is not going anywhere, he fills seats, makes tons of money for Wilson and for some reason, gets everyone hyped up each off-season.

We win as a team and we lose as a team. I'm not quitting, and i will be there every game this season, and i will definetly be renewing my season tickets, even though we're 1-3. If Bills office calls me to ask if i want to renew my tix for next season, i'd gladly do it.

Like the guy above me said, Bills for life. You can't just support us cuz we're a winner. You must be with us when we're on the low.

The problem is, everyone is still in the Kelly era. People have to realize, we're not the super mighty Bills anymore, we're on the same level with the Cardinals and Browns and the 49ers.....
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                            People need to calm down.

Yes, we are the new Bungles. Losman might not be the anwser. But, for the love of god, fix the o-line.

Donahoe is not going anywhere, he fills seats, makes tons of money for Wilson and for some reason, gets everyone hyped up each off-season.

We win as a team and we lose as a team. I'm not quitting, and i will be there every game this season, and i will definetly be renewing my season tickets, even though we're 1-3. If Bills office calls me to ask if i want to renew my tix for next season, i'd gladly do it.

Like the guy above me said, Bills for life. You can't just support us cuz we're a winner. You must be with us when we're on the low.

The problem is, everyone is still in the Kelly era. People have to realize, we're not the super mighty Bills anymore, we're on the same level with the Cardinals and Browns and the 49ers.....
                            Great post! We are the Bills from the 80s....not the 90s. People need to realize that and lower their expectations.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

We're not the team of the 80's and 90's for sure, But Jesus, Donahoe ain't getting it done. As long as we have no O-Line we will continue lose. I'm a Bills fan always but I cannot support this GM anymore. F*** Tom Donahoe!

Comment

Working...
                              X