PDA

View Full Version : Game Over

Kerr
10-02-2005, 02:55 PM
This team has no direction. Defense gets burned by Donte Stallworth of all people. Joe Horn would have been their main concern and he's not even playing. Defense gives up big runs towards the end to McCallister. Truly a pathetic display.

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 03:02 PM
:wtf:

I'm in shock bro. I cannot f**king believe that we just got whipped by the Saints. What a pathetic effort. A gigantic waste of time.

Can anyone explain to me how you can justify PUNTING (regardless of down and field position) when you are down by two scores with just over four minutes left?

There is going to be a whole lot of awful language used here today. I hope the administrators will understand.

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 03:47 PM
WTF Kerr? How do you start a thread and then not respond when someone posts back? I knew there was a reason I didn't like your ass. I thought it was that dumb, gay ass avatar you have but maybe it is more...

J/K

Pretty lame though!

:bigwave:

Kerr
10-02-2005, 03:51 PM
WTF Kerr? How do you start a thread and then not respond when someone posts back? I knew there was a reason I didn't like your ass. I thought it was that dumb, gay ass avatar you have but maybe it is more...

J/K

Pretty lame though!

:bigwave:

Sorry, man. The server has been having problems and i've been on and off the site.

I don't know what else to say about this team. It's frustrating to see them struggle like this. I had decent expectations for J.P., but he can't even translate his words off the field into anything positive. This blows. :crap:

Kerr
10-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Also, Donto Stallworth. How the **** does Stallworth have a big game against our corners? It's unbelievable. That guy was already being called a draft bust, and he lit up our secondary on 3rd downs.

The_Philster
10-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Also, Donto Stallworth. How the **** does Stallworth have a big game against our corners? It's unbelievable. That guy was already being called a draft bust, and he lit up our secondary on 3rd downs.when Nate is playing 10 yards off the WR, catching passes is easy

Kerr
10-02-2005, 04:25 PM
when Nate is playing 10 yards off the WR, catching passes is easy
Yeah, and that's someone's fault.