Screw the Bills organization!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Screw the Bills organization!

I'm a lifelong Bills fan, but the organization is starting to make me rethink my allegiance. They obviously do not give a ***** about winning and I'm sick and tired of it. Mularkey is a joke as a head coach, as is Donahoe as a GM. Oh and don't let me forget Wilson...you'd figure he'd want to win the "big one" before he died, but it looks like all he cares about is making money. I'm tired of it and this team is an absolute embarrasment!
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Re: Screw the Bills organization!

I hear the Bengals bandwagon is gathering steam...

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Wilson's all about making money-

That's why the team is in Buffalo instead of LA, he spends right up to the cap, and he charges the least amount for tickets & parking.

Where is the profit?

Comment

• Nighthawk
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo

I hear the Bengals bandwagon is gathering steam...
        This has nothing about being a bandwagon fan...it's about not wasting my time hoping this f'n organization is going to try to win something. If you're gullible to think that they are trying, than you're an idiot...sorry.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

That's why the team is in Buffalo instead of LA, he spends right up to the cap, and he charges the least amount for tickets & parking.

Where is the profit?

Show me wear he is trying to win? Show me...when is that last time they tried honestly to fix our major problem...the OL? It's been bad for years...why hasn't it been fixed?

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            This has nothing about being a bandwagon fan...it's about not wasting my time hoping this f'n organization is going to try to win something. If you're gullible to think that they are trying, than you're an idiot...sorry.
            Hey, no one is forcing you to root for Buffalo. If you want to change teams, do it. Whining and crying about it isn't accomplishing anything except exposing yourself.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Where is the profit?
              and if you don't think he is making money...you're clueless! Trust me, if he wasn't, the team wouldn't be here.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Hey, no one is forcing you to root for Buffalo. If you want to change teams, do it. Whining and crying about it isn't accomplishing anything except exposing yourself.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

My point is that it is getting very tiresome hearing how we are going to do it "next year" or we look real good for "next year". Could I ever not be a Bills fan, no...but this is flat out ridiculous. The blind fans who believe the organization do nothing wrong make me laugh. If we don't demand the team be a winner, why would they try?

Comment

• AndreReed83
                    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                    • Mar 2004

Dude, Wilson loves this team and cares about them more then just to make money. He's been here since day one, he is NOT afraid to call people out when they do bad and is very open minded about moves that help make the team better, the team is STILL IN BUFFALO. Show us the evidence that he is only about making money, instead of calling people clueless. Damn.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by AndreReed83
                      Dude, Wilson loves this team and cares about them more then just to make money. He's been here since day one, he is NOT afraid to call people out when they do bad and is very open minded about moves that help make the team better, the team is STILL IN BUFFALO. Show us the evidence that he is only about making money, instead of calling people clueless. Damn.
                      Show me a Championship...how about the playoff...throw me a freakin' bone!

Comment

• billsballerc
                        • Oct 2004

hey you know what i dont wanna hear it if u said this $h!t about the bills. IF you say this then dont say your a bills fan. look im just as mad that we suck this season as the next bills fan but if ur gonna say that then go and like someother team cause even thought the bills are winning this year dont mean that they arent trying. you go out there as a first year starter and try to meet all the expectation. so you know what Go BILLS and if you dont agree go to finheaven or gangreen. Screw the "bills fan" Nighthawk.
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/ffc
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/teams/fla;_ylt=Ajeqo9HEHVi1wlQ7PwwYdzAa0bYF
                        I love my teams

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                          My point is that it is getting very tiresome hearing how we are going to do it "next year" or we look real good for "next year". Could I ever not be a Bills fan, no...but this is flat out ridiculous. The blind fans who believe the organization do nothing wrong make me laugh. If we don't demand the team be a winner, why would they try?
                          Whether the team is a playoff contender, or 1-15- he spoends as much as the the rest of the teams in the league. It's called a salary cap.

If you want to tell us who we should have picked up for the OL, or who we should have drafted, or who we should hire - be my guest.

But don't make up garbage just because you're frustrated. At least be rational and factual in the rants. It just lends the complaining more credibility.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                            Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                            • Mar 2004

AFL champions, 1964 and 1965. Four straight AFC Championships. There's your bone.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                            "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

...or stick with your first reaction- hop on the Pat's bandwagon and pay $90 a ticket for nodsebleeds, $30 for parking, $7 for a friggin big mac, and $9 for a beer.

Talk about profiteering

Comment

Working...
                              X