PDA

View Full Version : Can the qb talk...

Kerr
10-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Obviously Losman is struggling, but his O-line broke down many times and gave way to too much pressure. Holcomb didn't fare any better either on a couple of drives.

Truth is that no qb can have much success if their O-line doesn't buy them time. Yes, even Tom Brady. I'm amazing how they lose linemen, but yet their backups perform to the level of a starter. Why do you think he's so relaxed back there in the pocket most of the time? Because he has confidence in his O-line.

We still need better protection from the O-line and a better gameplan offensively. Today it seemed like the coaching staff didn't play to the strenghs of the offense.

DaBills
10-02-2005, 04:13 PM
I agree to an extent. We are running pretty well so the line can run-block. But JP is making some bad decsions too and is making Jake Plummer look like Montana.

But the other part of the equation is that the D tanked today big-time.

ArcticWildMan
10-02-2005, 04:14 PM
VETERAN QB's like Losman don't struggle. ;) He is a seasoned vet and should have the NFL down pat I thought according to your thinking.

Kerr
10-02-2005, 04:18 PM
VETERAN QB's like Losman don't struggle. ;) He is a seasoned vet and should have the NFL down pat I thought according to your thinking.

1 season doesn't make a vetaran. Use your head. I never said 1 year in the league would mean a qb would have everything down.